Whiskey Reb

Your Favorite Whisky?

I am new to the community, but I can't resist. For those whisky (spelling intentional) drinkers, what is your favorite everyday whisky and what is your celebration/milestone bottle.

For me: 

Everyday:  Buffalo Trace bourbon 

Special bottle:  Laphroaig 18 single malt scotch

slainte!

I am not sure about that. Find me a very peaty scotch in that price range (would love it if you could!!)

Scotch is not bourbon or Canadian whiskey either. Scotch is also something you love or you hate. There is no in between with Scotch.

Scotch is not bourbon or Canadian whiskey either. Scotch is also something you love or you hate. There is no in between with Scotch.

The subject was whisky, not just bourbon or Canadian whiskey.  And there is huge range of scotch whisky, so there are quite a few "in betweens". 

Wild turkey 101 for everyday (but not everyday!).. if im out and thats not available though Jimmy beam or JD. For special occasions the clear stuff ;) or i actually really like the wild turkey "rare breeed" which is soo smooth and woodford

Not too much into scotches and stuff but ill drink almost anything