BleedingOrange36

Moving to Florida.....

It's nice living in paradise... ;)

Getting Drivers license now, and picking up my EDC gun in a few weeks when I have the funds. Insane amount of guns stores everywhere. The WMA range 10min from me has a bunch if different setups. 50-100yrd rifle 5-25yrd pistol 100-300rifle, skeet, trap, and a few others.... $3 for the day or $6 for the carload. Volunteer RO on site to keep it safe. Awesome spot

It's nice living in paradise... ;)

Getting Drivers license now, and picking up my EDC gun in a few weeks when I have the funds. Insane amount of guns stores everywhere. The WMA range 10min from me has a bunch if different setups. 50-100yrd rifle 5-25yrd pistol 100-300rifle, skeet, trap, and a few others.... $3 for the day or $6 for the carload. Volunteer RO on site to keep it safe. Awesome spot

After living in NJ for so long I was amazed at all the guns stores down here. I have 4 within 20 minutes of me and about 10 times that amount within an hour. Plus private sales require no documentation or FFL so there are always a lot of guns being sold by people all around you. Enjoy the Gunshine State where gun control is a firm grip on your carry piece. :)

Thanks for the positive reinforcement everyone. As much as I love this season here... Minus the pollen, I'm ready for a new start.

Still trying to sell all of my stuff, and figure the logistics out.

I really can't wait to unpin my stock and grind off my muzzle break...... I will also take advantage of the surplus of 30rd pmags at the stores down there...... Surprisingly ammo is non existent down south though..... I had better luck up here.

More guns here = less ammo available. I have been buying my self defense ammo online since I moved here. The stores tend to carry the brands that give them the most profit like Hornady. Speer is hard to find at the places near me. The larger stores probably have a larger selection but I only live near small guns stores; although there are a lot of them.

I am next. A week from tomorrow I am leaving for good and moving into one of the silver haired areas, but hell, still waaaay beter then here.

Can't wait to set up a trust and get my NFA stamp :)

SOOO excited ;)

Good luck in your move!!

Best decision I've made in a long time. Besides being so busy with work...... I've been able to enjoy life as an American.

I have yet to unpin my stock and give my Ar solme manly hood back........ But I did trade my pinned mags to a buddy for 30's.

still waiting for the money to go get my ccw...... House hunting right now and want to save every penny I have.... It's incredible what $200,000 will get you down here.....

it's incredible what even $170k gets you....the big difference is the taxes. I can't wait to move down there too.

Heck..... When I said 200k I was talking big..

The houses I'm looking at are 3bdrm 2.5bath 2 car garage with a pool and screened in lanai for $125,000... Taxes run about $1100 a yr and insurance is about $900 a yr... I'm making $7.50 less an hr here and bring home $30 less after taxes....

Not too shabby

Heck..... When I said 200k I was talking big..

The houses I'm looking at are 3bdrm 2.5bath 2 car garage with a pool and screened in lanai for $125,000... Taxes run about $1100 a yr and insurance is about $900 a yr... I'm making $7.50 less an hr here and bring home $30 less after taxes....

Not too shabby

Yea I'm actually looking at cape coral right now and looking at houses in the 2000sqft+ range with screened pool/lanai and 2car garage for $160. I have a few anchors here still, but they will be cut loose sooner rather than later. It just isn't worth it up here.

Yea I'm actually looking at cape coral right now and looking at houses in the 2000sqft+ range with screened pool/lanai and 2car garage for $160. I have a few anchors here still, but they will be cut loose sooner rather than later. It just isn't worth it up here.

I'm in Cape Coral, love it hear.

I'm in Cape Coral, love it here.

If you need me to do any scouting for you let me know.