jamesnjjames

I got thrown out of a bar in NYC .. er uhm I mean out of a NJ LAw and public safety committee hearing

Good for you man, so sorry that you got kicked out. I can't even fathom why he picked that particular sentence to suddenly be like OK I'M DONE LISTENING NICELY and throw you out...wtf

But its great that you got people standing and clapping for you!

great job, sickens me they ask you to leave and not let you finishe what u have to say and that you are out of order coz they didnt wanna hear what you are saying. they play this dirty game coz they can! i wanna say more but for now great job mr kaleda! 

you were yelling at him?  is that what he was trying to say?  if that's yelling, Norcross better not spend any time in my household, or he's learn what yelling is..  so much fail from him, not even funny.  i thought that James came across as very well spoken and intelligent and i loved the little comments like "we do not work for you" and "now you're going to deny my first amendment rights too?".  well done

First off, great job James!  Very well spoken and I saw no yelling or threatening behavior whatsoever.  The $hitty part of this is that Norcross didn't want to hear any more and decided to declare you "out of order"  which, by any reasonable persons standards, was inappropriate and uncalled for. The comment about your first amendment rights was a nice touch also, but obviously didn't matter since your opinion was different than his.

The mere fact that the politicians get away with this sort of thing is both frightening and disrespectful.  I'm hoping some of the more moderate or conservative media outlets get their hands on this video (we all know the liberal media won't care) and make this politician look like the jackass that he is. 

Time for some like-minded citizens to send Norcross  some correspondence saying, "You are out of order, you are out of order, and I am asking you to leave!"