jamesnjjames

I got thrown out of a bar in NYC .. er uhm I mean out of a NJ LAw and public safety committee hearing

Well done sir!

But i'm not sure why he said you were out of order.  I couldn't hear him clearly.

Nick,

Norcross was a tad upset at being "spoken to" and he thought that he was being yeld-at.  Too frickin' BAD IMHO!

I am convinced that this entire thing is an orchestrated dog and pony show.  They want registration so the confiscations can begin.

James is our Al Pacino, that I am certain of, lol!  OOOH RAHH!

Rosey

So, what's your point. That you like and vote for these people and are upset that I don't and think they act like Nazis?

No need to light the Straw Man on fire.

I'm simply pointing out that to equate a difference of opinion with notorious historical figures like the Nazi Party isn't actually refutation of the opinion. It's effectively an ad hominem. I'm not trying to do anything more than encourage more meaningful criticism because it makes us better advocates.

That is really disgusting. I think you guys should try to get some attention on these things from national media. Start with the people that accepted the story on our member from Carney's Point.

This kind of crap might force Christie's hand a bit. Yes, I know it is Norcross. But don't think for a minute Christie wants to have to shine a light on this stuff, he is quite content with playing games and controlling the story.

I honestly think we have a better chance by exposing these people to national criticism than we do trying to lobby them or vote for/against them here in NJ.

This was shared on Facebook by "guns save lives" and has been making its way around regular people. Even friends of mine out of state, not gun owners, posted it and said "hey wtf is going on in new jersey?"

This video is making a tangible positive effect for our side of the fight.

I'm a little late in watching the video...but I salute you.   You brought needed attention to what a sham these hearings really are.

I think it was that 'wild' look in your eyes.  No, I'm not kidding.  

Good job being there though and speaking.  I know its tough in the situation, but we need to be in an ultra-respectful and stable tone/appearance.  Not that it's the right way to be, but it is a way to ensure that ejections like this are not possible.

Again, thank you for contributing.