intercooler

CABELAS : winchester m22 22lr

Hate to burst everybody's bubble including mine. There appears to be a glitch in Cabela's system. Go back and look at your order history. It's not there....

I tried getting a friend to order for me also, and he showed it to me...  Also, has anybody received the usual order confirmation email yet??? I have not..

Hate to burst everybody's bubble including mine. There appears to be a glitch in Cabela's system. Go back and look at your order history. It's not there....

I tried getting a friend to order for me also, and he showed it to me... Also, has anybody received the usual order confirmation email yet??? I have not..

I called and confirmed.. they are updating the server.. i was also charged

it often takes an hour or more for the order to show up at Cabelas site. it is not the most modern order system. In previous orders during the panic, I have seen it take a whole day (even for clothing orders at Cabelas!). Once ordering .30-06 ammo, it did fail though, luckily that stuff is not flying off the shelves as fast .22LR or 9mm and I was able re-do the order the next day.

Strange things going on with their site. Some people are seeing out of stock, clear their cache and its back in stock. Some slickguns users called and were told OOS on the phone but it still is able to be purchased online...

Good thing I'm flush with CCI Tactical 22 ;)