intercooler

CABELAS : winchester m22 22lr

You know the real shame...I was able to get a box of 1,000, but I might have spent more time shopping for other stuff, but I was in such damn hurry to grab the 22's that I rushed through the order in fear it would be out of stock before I could complete the order.

I can't wait for this to be over...

I received an e-mail confirmation showing my order went though but it's backordered with a teniative ship date of the 25th...argg..but still thats only next week so I can live with that provided they still show up.

I received an e-mail confirmation showing my order went though but it's backordered...argg..

I just checked and I got the same email too.  Said it was backordered and due to arrive @ Cabelas 5/25.  No big deal, I have a few thousand rounds stashed away still.

I received an e-mail confirmation showing my order went though but it's backordered...argg..

I just checked and I got the same email too. Said it was backordered and due to arrive @ Cabelas 5/25. No big deal, I have a few thousand rounds stashed away still.

Lucky I have only 450 of 22 I always seem late on these 1000 round packs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just happened to check gunbot and saw it was in stock. Was definately pure luck, right place, right time.

Even worse was looking back through my order history @ Cabelas and seeing that back in 2011 I picked up 1875rds of federal for the same exact price as this stuff.

I just happened to check gunbot and saw it was in stock. Was definately pure luck, right place, right time.

Even worse was looking back through my order history @ Cabelas and seeing that back in 2011 I picked up 1875rds of federal for the same exact price as this stuff.

I'm going to have to try gunbot

Someone should make an app for android and apple that you select what ammo your looking for and it automatically alerts you when it finds some on a website