intercooler

CABELAS : winchester m22 22lr

This is the email I got from them

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.

Products Ordered

1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000 @ $49.99 each
Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 05/25/13
Total

Merchandise = $49.99
Postage = $8.95
ORDER TOTAL = $58.94

Payment Types To Be Used On This Order

Credit Card -- XXXX XXXX = $58.94

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have incurred due to any status change on your order. If you prefer to change or cancel your backorder, please contact us for an immediate refund. Credit card orders will not be charged until your items are shipped.

For Further assistance, contact our Customer Service Department phone; (800) 237-4444 fax (308) 254-6745 or email [email protected]. Thank you.

I just live chatted with a rep. System just came up and confirmations should be completed in a couple hours. She said my order was in.

that gives me hope. I just tried ordering again, and this time I did get a confirmation but back ordered until the 25th. But I have a previous pending charge on my card from obviously what was my order this morning...

Confirm email just rec'd, not backordered.

Ditto.   5 1/2 hours for the confirming email, plus almost another hour before I checked my spam folder and found it there--but a good end result.

verytop_01.gif

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.

Products Ordered

1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000 @ $49.99 each Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 05/25/13

Total

My ORDER was in at 7:30 am

I had aced order at 7:50 and then again at 10:00 thinking it did not go through. Received second confirmation as back ordered. But just received my first confirmation as being shipped for the 24th.

I am a happy guy....

Also managed to order the thunderbolts in a different order, so now I am really happy.... They are much better then that rotten golden bullet, which I am going to go dispose of through my rifles this weekend... No matter how many times they screw up!!! Hahahahaha

Also managed to order the thunderbolts in a different order, so now I am really happy.... They are much better then that rotten golden bullet, which I am going to go dispose of through my rifles this weekend... No matter how many times they screw up!!! Hahahahaha

Any ammo allows you to hone your shooting skills.   Most ammo allows you to improve your marksmanship.  Some brands mostly let you improve your 'tap-rack-bang' drills.     :-)

I had aced order at 7:50 and then again at 10:00 thinking it did not go through. Received second confirmation as back ordered. But just received my first confirmation as being shipped for the 24th.

I am a happy guy....

Same here. :)