intercooler

CABELAS : winchester m22 22lr

Got a new round of emails. Some of the stuff is being back ordered until 7/25. Good greif.

What I meant to say was that after I got the order confirmation emails saying it was back ordered until 5/25 I got more e-mails saying that some stuff is further back ordered unti 7/25.

No cancellation emails yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were coming shortly.

My original confirmation email, while it took over 5 hours to get generated, didn't mention a back order at all.

Early this morning I got a new confirmation saying I'm back ordered, but not stating for how long.    A couple of in-stock magazines I ordered yesterday are now also showing as back ordered, but only until 5/25.

I guess arrival of a bunch of .22LR load tested their purchasing system in ways that their IT department couldn't...

original confirmations were good to go - This morning woke up to BACKORDERED !!!! That sucks... Only redeeming factor is, anytime I have had something on backorder with them. I eventually received it...

It appears that Cabelas does not know how to run an inventory management system.  Yesterday I placed my order and quickly got an e-mail back that it was backordered and would be available on 5/24/13.  This morning I get the following:

1 of 21-2176 REMINGTON RIMFIRE AMMO 22LR THUNDERBOLT/500

Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 06/30/13

This was in my email box this morning as well.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.

Products Ordered

1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000
    Backorder

Total

Merchandise = $73.98
Postage = $10.95
ORDER TOTAL = $84.93

Payment Types Used On This Order

Credit Card -- ************ = $84.93

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have incurred due to any status change on your order. If you prefer to change or cancel your backorder, please contact us for an immediate refund. Credit card orders will not be charged until your items are shipped.

I now have to decide If I want to cancel or wait.

This was in my email box this morning as well.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.

Products Ordered

1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000

Backorder

Total

Merchandise = $73.98

Postage = $10.95

ORDER TOTAL = $84.93

Payment Types Used On This Order

Credit Card -- ************ = $84.93

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have incurred due to any status change on your order. If you prefer to change or cancel your backorder, please contact us for an immediate refund. Credit card orders will not be charged until your items are shipped.

I now have to decide If I want to cancel or wait.

Just wait, they don't charge you until they actually ship. At least your in for a good price when it does ship.

So my order is still in progress however it looks like the money was refunded back to my card. So I wonder if my order was canceled? Or are they going to charge me when they are back in and ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Cabelas has always charged my card when the item ships, so in the case of a backorder they would not charge me at the time of the order and if they did I would see a refund until the item has shipped.

I had ordered 9mm and the winchester 22lr that morning and to my surprise the 9mm showed up at my doorstep yesterday so i still have my hopes up that 22 will show up at some point.. Ohh and my backorder e-mail had stated the 9mm would not come in until 7/23 so I got it 2 months earlier then the backorder stated.

Here's hoping the 22 will be similar if not no big deal I have about a month and a half supply right now anyhow.