intercooler

CABELAS : winchester m22 22lr

Must be nice I never have the money to buy the 500 round boxes when they are available

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It comes in 1000 rd boxes. It's generally cheaper than minimags and the CCI AR .22 ammo.

Mine shipped today as well. I wouldn't want to rub it in, but :dance:

Gander Mountain just had CCI Mini Mag turn up for $7.50/hundred.   Within two minutes of it appearing on gunbot.net, I had the website open and added the limit of five to my cart.  Spent 30 seconds on a quick search to see if they had any other .22.  Back to cart, quantity had been reduced to 4, as that's all they had left.  Hit checkout, quantity went to zero.  Sold out.

Gawd, I'm getting tired of this.

could be worse, you could have bought this:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-0763

f*cking crooks

I don't care how desperate for 22 I could be I would not pay that much or buy from crappy thieving dicks (ctd)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Gander Mountain just had CCI Mini Mag turn up for $7.50/hundred. Within two minutes of it appearing on gunbot.net, I had the website open and added the limit of five to my cart. Spent 30 seconds on a quick search to see if they had any other .22. Back to cart, quantity had been reduced to 4, as that's all they had left. Hit checkout, quantity went to zero. Sold out.

Gawd, I'm getting tired of this.

That's the mistake you made. You went and looked for more... Hit it and get out ...