JT Custom Guns

.22 Ammo at Dick's in Brick

According to my source - Dicks in Brick, NJ will have 24 bricks of .22LR

ammo on the shelf when they open at 9am today.

I believe it will be around $25.00 brick

And I think it is a 1-box limit (not sure because Dick's is usually a 3 box limit)

Sorry for the late notice, but hope someone can get there and get a deal

I was in Dicks yesterday around noon for a new gym bag and decided to check out the ammo counter. Much to my surprise they had bulk 22s cheap and a full inventory of 223 in bulk or 20 packs. Even the counter guy was surprised that the 22s were still on the shelf and there was nobody around. I picked up a brick of 22s and a bulk pack of 223 at long ago normal prices. Later in the day I stopped at Cheyenne to see if they had primers, they didn't but they did have 22s bulk pack federal and holy cow they had powder!! Picked up another brick of 22s and a pound of powder. They also had a significant number of hand guns again including a line of Glocks and Sigs.

Could this be the beginning of a normalization coming?

That was Dicks in Princeton

Was at dicks this morning. I picked up an ammo can of 350rds Blazer Brass 9mm for $117.

They had Remington .22lr bulk (500rd) and PMC Bronze 9mm boxes. Plenty of other ammo including .223, but not sure what kind.

They limit to one bulk buy and two small boxes. Would not let me get 9mm can and .22 brick together.

Mikeg1970

They only let me buy one today. Guy was a dick too. He kept asking me if I was already there today even after I told him no I was at work since 8 am he checked his log book like 5 times over. Then he told me, sorry I can't sell you anything. I was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, he was like you address doesn't match (I have the sticker on the back). But it was just the way he said it, all condescending and stuff. Didn't even bother to look at the card. I'm like really man, you think this is my first time buying ammo? I'm there like EVERY DAMN FRIDAY.