Howard

Why I LOVE OGAM :)

OGAM is saving me from my new addiction.  I had to wait one week to run nics on gun #2, then I had to wait two weeks to run nics on gun #3.  I swore I would wait a while for gun #4 but fell in love with one this morning.  But I will have to wait three weeks to run the nics on it.  If not for OGAM I might have a dozen guns already :)

BTW:  This is gun #4  http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_814072_-1__775654__ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

I'm not a S&W fan, but that's nice! Didn't someone here just custom build something like this with the ports?

OGAM is saving me from my new addiction. I had to wait one week to run nics on gun #2, then I had to wait two weeks to run nics on gun #3. I swore I would wait a while for gun #4 but fell in love with one this morning. But I will have to wait three weeks to run the nics on it. If not for OGAM I might have a dozen guns already :)

BTW: This is gun #4 http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_814072_-1__775654__ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

OGAM stops criminals from illegally obtaining weapons.

False

That's a good one.  We all know criminals know and obey all laws.  Hey, I bet they even stop to pee while carrying!  :)

OGAM is saving me from my new addiction.  I had to wait one week to run nics on gun #2, then I had to wait two weeks to run nics on gun #3.  I swore I would wait a while for gun #4 but fell in love with one this morning.  But I will have to wait three weeks to run the nics on it.  If not for OGAM I might have a dozen guns already :)

BTW:  This is gun #4  http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_814072_-1__775654__ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Saw that baby this morning.......   Beautiful gun.....

Saw that baby this morning.......   Beautiful gun.....

Troy, I sure hope you did not see it this morning as I was there at about 8:15 and did not see you and Brad put it aside for me.  Is there something I need to worry about?  :)

Troy, I sure hope you did not see it this morning as I was there at about 8:15 and did not see you and Brad put it aside for me.  Is there something I need to worry about?  :)

LOL..... I was in there at 7:45 buddy..... then I was off to work. The GTO was out front....  ;)

7:45? Do you have your own key? The doors don't open till 8:00am? We're you there when Mike fired the BFG 50 cal? Brad scared the crap out of me when he shouted cease fire and tapped me on the shoulder. I had Springsteen on so loud under my muffs that I never heard him.

with the NICS fiasco, isn't it more like OGTwoM now?  LOL

Yup!  The way I see it I am just going to skate by in using four permits in 180 days.  I really don't understand the purpose of OGAM anyway.  If I already bought one what does waiting a month do to help society?  I could use the one I already have to do bad things if I was so inclined.  Further assuming I was a bad guy and somehow did legally get that one, I could use that one to help me steal others if I really needed them fast.  I just don't get it.

Ogam has me spending more money actually. =)

You can't let the opportunity pass by for the 30 days.

Then again, you can always do exemptions.

I thought about this, has anyone filed for a OGAM exemption predicated upon the fact that the NICs is so screwed and their permit expiration times are running past the NICs approvals?  I know several people now that have been burnt by expiring permits while waiting for their NICs approvals.

See our politicians know what they are doing, apparently these laws work and work well!