MidwestPX

The great PMAG drought of 2013 is drawing to an end

I currently have 600 PMAGs here and 200 EMAGs with more on the way.  I will be filling dealer backorders and flooding the state of New Jersey with PMAGs over the next couple of weeks.  The wholesale backorder is currently 4K units deep.  These mags will feature improvements that I've been working on during this period of shortage to bring you folks better quality magazines.  I'll unveil what those improvements are when they start shipping.  Stay tuned.

Thanks Ty.. Especially like the part "flooding the State of NJ" with PMAGs..

Everything I have coming in is being allocated to limited capacity production.  Once I'm clear of backorders, they'll be made available as regular magazines or rebuild kits.  So, in a way, states with capacity limits are getting a leg up on everyone else as far as availability through me is concerned :lol:

please do ruger bx25 mags!!!!

There may be some new limited cap mag models in the works now that I've made an investment in some new tools.  What stopped me with alot of designs was being able to cost-effectively seal magazines.  More on this later when I announce the design improvements.