CageFighter

MSAR E4....who has one?

anyone in the north NJ area have one?  if so, do u mind letting me a put afew rounds downrange?  (i'll bring my own ammo)   I would like to see this rifle before I drop a chunk of change on it.  Its either one of these or an FS2000. The Tavor isnt doing it for me.

Its either one of these or an FS2000. The Tavor isnt doing it for me.

The limited availability of ammo for the FS2000 should be a big factor in your decision - and it may get worse. I read this morning that FN is considering dropping the FS2000 from their line.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

As an FS2000 owner, I really enjoy the rifle.  Haven't really had too much issue with ammo yet, since I got quite a bit when Cabellas had a sale a few years back.  Personally I love how it handles, and even my Vet. father was amazed with how much he liked it, since he was trained for non-bullpup rifles.

anyone in the north NJ area have one?  if so, do u mind letting me a put afew rounds downrange?  (i'll bring my own ammo)   I would like to see this rifle before I drop a chunk of change on it.  Its either one of these or an FS2000. The Tavor isnt doing it for me.

do you have a tavor now?

The limited availability of ammo for the FS2000 should be a big factor in your decision - and it may get worse. I read this morning that FN is considering dropping the FS2000 from their line.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

wait are u talking about 5.56 in general or some other specific caliber? cause I always thought that FS2000 is 5.56, no?

Wow, I just checked out MSAR's new site. I thought they were down under forever. Seems they are making a comeback. Great news being an STG-556 owner. Sorry I don't have the E4.

Just a note, the FN FS2K is 5.56. No ammo problems. Bob, I think you are thinking of the P90 using the 5.7x28 round. The FS2K is affectionately known as the "tactical tuna" from its shape. :p

Alex, the TAVOR is an awesome gun.... and even better to shoot.  then comes in the conversion kits.

The MSAR is my second favorite, but their financial background would bother me... a lot.

E-4 are the best that they had... trigger still not as nice as Tavor but there are after market ones.

Me too. There was one for sale on here about 6 months ago. I am still kicking myself for not jumping on it....

I saw that one...I didnt have the cash at the time.

They are going for $1700-2000 on gunbroker. A little steep, but thats GB for you.

I'd consider trading one of my Colt 6940's for one but until then I'll just have to admire the MSAR from afar.

pics??

Sure thing!

img2318uc.jpg

TruGlo Variable power scope with Red, Green or Non-illuminated crosshair

Fore-end Rail

UTG Adjustable Hight Bipod

Sorry for the terrible lighting.  Had just gotten done doing a full takedown and clean of the whole rifle, since I had put about 1000 rounds through it.

Have two of them,if you shoot @ fort dix,I'll let you know when I'll be there.