Shawnmoore81

Magpul fixed stock

Yeah I noticed the Botach had the ms4 also. looks like they are starting to release all their new items. I'm keeping an eye out for the mossy stock

caution.. 

botach listed a grip for sale that did not even exist yet.. took my money then told me to wait.. 

caution.. 

botach listed a grip for sale that did not even exist yet.. took my money then told me to wait..

Botach has a crappy reputation but they're much more dependable if you go through Amazon.

The people at Botach Tactical are thieves. They flat out steal product designs from small companies with good products. I personally know of someone that designed a unique sling plate for the AR platform. It was effective, cheap, & simple. Botach requested a sample in anticipation of offering the product for sale on their website. They received their sample, copied it exactly, and now sell it under their KZ line. When confronted, they replied "So? Sue us." Knowing full well that it was a small shop without the resources for a prolonged court battle. They can go eatadik. I refuse to use them at all, regardless of how good their prices seem.

Not to steal the thread, I have used botach several times and have had only a minor issue.  What HE has said is pretty f'ed up though and will make me rethink it in the future.

That being said, my post wasn't meant to endorse a particular vendor, just some hopeful anticipation.

Got it. Very nice but I may end up selling it.

I was suspecting it would be a little too short for me from what I read but wanted to try one for myself anyway.

IMG_20130531_173615_868_zpscf9789c2.jpg

What's the measurement from endplate to end of buttstock? I may be interested.

Got it.  Very nice but I may end up selling it. 

I was suspecting it would be a little too short for me from what I read but wanted to try one for myself anyway.

Quick question, sorry new with the AR stuff.  I have a MP15 Sport (fixed stock) and will this fit?  Easy to swap?  And if you are selling it I might be very interested.  Thanks.

The mp-1522 is mil spec

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is but the design of the MOE fixed carbine stock is a screw that runs across in front of the RE adjustment rail.  You may be able to just drill a hole in the plastic through the bottom of the RE on the M&P 15-22 to make it work but I am not sure.

do you have a full length tube and buffer, or a carbine length and buffer.

I am not so sure.  Please educate me.  I have the M&P 15 Sport with the fixed stock out of the box.

I am not so sure.  Please educate me.  I have the M&P 15 Sport with the fixed stock out of the box.

do you have a fake adjustable stock.....as in one that looks like it can collapse but doesnt; or do you have a regular, plain looking, full size A2 stock, as in one you see in movies on full size M16s, mostly before 2000.

posting a pic would be helpful.  either way, you can easily convert from full size tube to carbine tube easily.

do you have a fake adjustable stock.....as in one that looks like it can collapse but doesnt; or do you have a regular, plain looking, full size A2 stock, as in one you see in movies on full size M16s, mostly before 2000.

posting a pic would be helpful.  either way, you can easily convert from full size tube to carbine tube easily.

I have the one that has the lever and looks collapsable but the lever does not move.

Fixed. Will take a snap shot tonight. Thx