TAYLOR MADE

S&W M&P40C @ Atlantic Tactical

THey were really nice and easy to deal with when i purchased my Shield from them.  That was before the Newtown stuff happened, but they were really friendly and patient (I had my 5 year old with me and it was like 10 mins before closing time) not to mention that the Sheild was only $360 :)

Is this the place that lost paperwork for you Jon?

Yes. Faxed my information to the wrong number. It was not an isolated incident either, as most of the officers @ the dept who bought duty guns who I spoke with had similar problems, and were treated poorly. I would hope the experience causes us to cancel our contract with them.

Good Afternoon,

I would like to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Justin and I am the store manager at the Atlantic Tactical New Jersey location. I would like to personally apologize for any unpleasant experiences that any of you may have had at our Somerset location. At this time,  many responsible gun owners are having to take part in the frustrating process that the NJ Insta Check has become. It is true that we have had issues with NICS checks that were not going through to the correct fax number, the NICS number we had was not accepting our faxs due to a technical issue on NICS side. The moment we were made aware of the problem we worked with Verizon and other outlets to resolve the issue.

We, Atlantic Tactical, hosted a meeting with NJSP and ATF a few weeks ago regarding procedures and we were allowed to express our concerns with the NICS process. We were advised by the NJSP that the long duration to get a NICS approval was due to lack of manpower in the NICS unit. As i am sure many of you are aware, this is not just an Atlantic Tactical concern. We are here to make your shopping experience the best you can have whether it be for firearms, uniforms, boots, or any items we carry. The shopping experience is something we have control over, and we take great pride in. Customer service plays a huge part of any retail store, and if anyone has concerns in this department please feel free to contact me personally. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Please feel free to contact me offline with any questions or concerns at [email protected]

Jon, i would like to discuss your shopping experience with you if you would be open to having a conversation.

http://www.atlantictactical.com