Purple Patrick

Mosin archangel stock

Maybe they fixed the mags then? Cause the major complaint was that they wouldn't feed or they would double feed. Some one finally nailed the problem to a weak spring under the follower.

Could be the delay with 10 round magazine availability was that they were rolling out a 'gen II' magazine.

cabelas has a rack of mosins in. picked one up saturday ordered my archangel this morning. figured id check in and see what scope mounts you guys have messed with. I'm going to bend my own bolt and i have a new scope with a 4" relief

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here is My M44 sporterised Mosin just finished it last night. Just need to check head spacing and pick out optics. It's a 1944 M44 with Bayonet, arch angel stock, timiny trigger, bent bolt from a guy in Ohio.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

post-7008-138454381564_thumb.jpg

Maybe they fixed the mags then? Cause the major complaint was that they wouldn't feed or they would double feed. Some one finally nailed the problem to a weak spring under the follower.

Could be the delay with 10 round magazine availability was that they were rolling out a 'gen II' magazine.

Yes they did fix the magazines. They found that they were collapsing busy enough during the cooling process from molding, that they were jamming the follower. They now re-heat after molding, at a lower temperature, and expand the magazine so it doesn't do it anymore. They also recommend a process to do it at home.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the Archangel stocks illegal in nj? isnt it considered a collapseable stock? or does that not matter on a bolt action? I saw buds no longer ships them to nj

Doesn't matter on a bolt action

I bought mine on Amazon for $165.00 shipped, and got 3 ten round mags for it off EBay. Still haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet. I did however check the headspace with the new bolt and gauges I bought from Okie. Perfect, bolt wont close on field or no-go. I also made sure it cycled with some dummy rounds I picked up at the Allentown show. Works well with all the mags.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!