Sign in to follow this  
MidwestPX

15/30 EMAGs to be made available @ 18:00 EDT on May 24

Seems a lil steep 30 bucks

Price hasn't changed in two years when the cost of materials went up.  Right now, I'm absorbing the cost increase of the injection molded block and taking that out of my margin and evaluating if another increase is necessary.  You may also be confusing these with PMAGs which don't cost me as much to make and have a lower price where the Gen2s are $20 and the M3s are $22.

Price hasn't changed in two years when the cost of materials went up. Right now, I'm absorbing the cost increase of the injection molded block and taking that out of my margin and evaluating if another increase is necessary. You may also be confusing these with PMAGs which don't cost me as much to make and have a lower price where the Gen2s are $20 and the M3s are $22.

I'm happy with the price!

I love it when you hear.. "But 30 round mags cost $20 how can these cost more?."

Yeah, out of curiosity, I took a look at the two latest shipments of EMAGs and Gen 2 PMAGs.  The EMAGs cost me 82% more than the PMAGs did yet my margin on them is lower.  Cest la vie.

Yeah, out of curiosity, I took a look at the two latest shipments of EMAGs and Gen 2 PMAGs.  The EMAGs cost me 82% more than the PMAGs did yet my margin on them is lower.  Cest la vie.

nobody should be complaing about $$ when Ty is one of a very small group of vendors that have stuck with us and our 15 rd predicament.... Thanks again Ty for your decision not to jump ship on NJ..