darrenlobo

Adam Kokesh Remains Behind Bars, NA Poe Released

After being arrested on Saturday May 18, 2013 liberty activists Adam Kokesh and NA Poe had their detention hearings the following Thursday. NA Poe was released while Adam Kokesh has chosen not to reveal his address to the government for fear of his residence being raided and his belongings taken. For this reason Adam remains in federal custody. He has another hearing scheduled for Tuesday May 28th.

http://www.theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/adam-kokesh-remains-behind-bars-na-poe.html

wait so he smoked pot in front of independence hall, got arrested and is fighting it? I understand his right to protest but what did he think would happen?

He didn't smoke pot in the video footage that was released, the video shows him making a speech while other light up joints but he was singled out and arrested. Lots of controversy surrounding this one. In one video it looks as if someone is "planting" something on him.

If he did give them his address it is very probable he would get one of those 'no knock'...'your dog is dead' raids.

wait so he smoked pot in front of independence hall, got arrested and is fighting it? I understand his right to protest but what did he think would happen?

He didn't smoke nor have any pot on him. His arrest was pre-coordinated by various law enforcement agencies as allegedly stated in a pre-trial hearing by the prosecutors witness. 

It always amazes me how many people on this board whine and b*tch about the government trampling our 2nd amendment rights but then turn around and say f*ck other people's 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th rights just because they don't agree with them.

Not that I support what he's planning on doing, but I support freedom, and freedom includes the freedom to do (IMO) really, really dumb things. He's out of jail (for now), in any case.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/urban-game-changer/2013/may/24/adam-kokesh-breaks-free-philadelphia-jail/

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130526_Briefly______CITY_REGION.html

kokeshpapers-640_s640x427.jpg?73b8e21685

Photo: Adam Kokesh / AP

WASHINGTON, May 24, 2013 – Political activist Adam Kokesh was released from the Philadelphia Federal Detention Center Friday night, May 24. The former Marine was charged with a felony for actions during a legalization of marijuana rally. Those felonies have been reduced to citations. 

Kokesh was held in jail and allegedly denied the right to make one phone call during his four days of incarceration, during which he was held in a  “federal cage.” Friends and family members have protested outside the courthouse, crying for the release of Kokesh.

Kokesh was arrested May 18 while exercising his First Amendment rights during a public protest. On May 24, Kokesh posted to his radio show Adam vs. The Man :

I look at it this way, we know if something cannot last forever it will end. 

The current situation we as Americans find ourselves in today cannot last forever.  How and when it will end is a matter of choosing.  There is a lack of testicular fortitude on the part of those in elected office today that have the ability to begin to change things.  Wherever this goes it is going to be painful one way or the other. 

Unfortunately the drones out there don't see the problems brewing.  They don't understand that generations of currency manipulation have left them with massive debt and virtually no wealth.  They have systematically been exposed to ever increasing infringements to their freedoms like a frog slowly boiling in a pot. 

Some are beginning to wake up but I don't think enough will before the damage is irreversible as it may even already be.  Agree or not with his tactics at least he is making a stir and waking people up, which is never a bad thing. 

I personally think there is a very real potential he is going to get a lot of people hurt but if a lot of people didn't get hurt over the last 230+ years we wouldn't be Americans then would we.  Is what he is doing right?  I don't know, but whatever we have been doing, right or not, is obviously not working.

It always amazes me how many people on this board whine and b*tch about the government trampling our 2nd amendment rights but then turn around and say f*ck other people's 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th rights just because they don't agree with them.

i havent seen anyone do that here.

post-1482-0-51011300-1369534664_thumb.jpg

Not that I support what he's planning on doing, but I support freedom, and freedom includes the freedom to do (IMO) really, really dumb things. He's out of jail (for now), in any case.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/urban-game-changer/2013/may/24/adam-kokesh-breaks-free-philadelphia-jail/

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130526_Briefly______CITY_REGION.html

I was thinking his name was familiar...this explains it.

---------

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/05/13/beware-of-ivaw-nutball-turned-gun-rights-organizer-adam-kokesh/

Beware of IVAW nutball-turned- “gun rights organizer” Adam Kokesh fb_share.png?m=1354173955g  
By Michelle Malkin  •  May 13, 2013 08:37 AM

One of the advantages of having fought conservative battles in the blogosphere for a decade and in traditional media for more than two decades is that I never forget a fraudster.

Many gullible gun-rights activists have been promoting a July 4th armed march on Washington organized by Adam Kokesh.

Just stop it.

I’m also flabbergasted at others on the Right who are either ignorant or have forgotten Kokesh’s sordid history with Iraq Veterans Against the War.

For crying out loud, just Google him and his pals.

IVAW is the group whose members included one loon who threatened to bomb the Gathering of Eagles and assassinate me, along with the notorious, fake Army ranger/anti-war poster boy Jesse MacBeth, and a cast of anti-American miscreants and liars.

Flashback March 2010:

kok.jpg

kok2.jpg

Before there was a nationwide, grass-roots Tea Party movement, there was another nationwide, grass-roots movement that brought thousands of Americans to Washington, D.C. They called themselves the
I covered two massive, GoE rallies against the Soros-funded, anti-war Left in
and
GOE activists continue to expose the transnational progressives, anti-military bullies, and phonies who operate under the “peace” banner.

One of the groups that GOE dogged was
— whose members have included
and
who threatened to
me,
, and another prominent member who
and
with similar race-card playing flyers, then weaseled out of the attacks by claiming they were

The last two incidents involved an IVAW member named Adam Kokesh. He
for the anti-war movement, paraded around holding an
(see Jonn Lilyea for more), was
, and traveled to Germany to
and seek aid and comfort with his anti-war minions.

Kokesh, believe it or not, is now running as a
Republican
candidate for Congress in New Mexico. And, believe it or not, he is getting
He has the backing of
, the

The
has its
. If you have friends and family in New Mexico, make sure they know who the real Adam Kokesh is.

He is an anti-war smear merchant in GOP clothing. Spread the word.

Bob Owens didn’t forget.

Cassy Fiano noted Kokesh’s despicable attempt to smear the Young America’s Foundation:

Adam Kokesh has decided to run for Congress to represent the Third District of New Mexico. Not familiar with Kokesh? Allow me to enlighten you.

He enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1999, and served in Fallujah as a sergeant in 2004. Before being disharged in 2006, he was demoted to corporal for bringing a pistol he purchased in Iraq to the United States. He now portrays himself a libertarian conservative, and has even earned the endorsement of Ron Paul (surprise surprise). His shady background shows that he isn’t a conservative at all, that he was a poor NCO, and an awful excuse for a Marine.

After leaving the Corps, he joined Iraq Veterans Against the War. They’re a nasty little group. They’ve issued bomb threats against the Gathering of Eagles and threatend to assassinate Michelle Malkin. They’re the organization that gave us fake Army vet Jesse Macbeth. This is the group that Adam Kokesh aligns himself with. IVAW blames the war in Iraq on “corporate profiteering” and claim that the military is “broken”. It’s also extremely similar to the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, which was little more than a communist front group that held the views that America is an imperialist nation, and that our soldiers who aren’t against the war are murderers.

But don’t think that he’s some innocent bystander. Adam Kokesh has participated in some pretty disgusting stunts. He distributed a Islamophobic flyer on the George Washington University campus, but made it appear that the Young America’s Foundation printed and distributed the flyer. He also repeatedly protested wearing his Marine Corps uniforms. He flew to Germany and urged soldiers stationed there to go AWOL. He was arrested in 2007 for defacing public property. He would parade around in uniform holding an upside-down American flag…

Vigilant milblog This Ain’t Hell has been exposing IVAW for years.

Charles Johnson reports on Kokesh’s admission that he is mentally unstable and disturbed by large crowds.

Responsible gun rights activists: Don’t just on Kokesh’s bandwagon. It’s a crazy train.

A lot of the negatives I read in these articles about Kokesh are just ad hominim. The guy has my support, I really like him.

Watch this video.....it's 10 minutes and 12 seconds.... watch and Listen.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/patriots-being-led-into-kill-zone-at-d-c-armed-revolt/

I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you!!!

I called it from the get go--THIS GUY IS AN ATTENTION WHORE, if you follow him, you really need to re-evaluate your value system

I was thinking his name was familiar...this explains it.

---------

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/05/13/beware-of-ivaw-nutball-turned-gun-rights-organizer-adam-kokesh/

Beware of IVAW nutball-turned- “gun rights organizer” Adam Kokesh fb_share.png?m=1354173955g  
By Michelle Malkin  •  May 13, 2013 08:37 AM

One of the advantages of having fought conservative battles in the blogosphere for a decade and in traditional media for more than two decades is that I never forget a fraudster.

Many gullible gun-rights activists have been promoting a July 4th armed march on Washington organized by Adam Kokesh.

Just stop it.

I’m also flabbergasted at others on the Right who are either ignorant or have forgotten Kokesh’s sordid history with Iraq Veterans Against the War.

For crying out loud, just Google him and his pals.

IVAW is the group whose members included one loon who threatened to bomb the Gathering of Eagles and assassinate me, along with the notorious, fake Army ranger/anti-war poster boy Jesse MacBeth, and a cast of anti-American miscreants and liars.

Flashback March 2010:

kok.jpg

kok2.jpg

Before there was a nationwide, grass-roots Tea Party movement, there was another nationwide, grass-roots movement that brought thousands of Americans to Washington, D.C. They called themselves the
I covered two massive, GoE rallies against the Soros-funded, anti-war Left in
and
GOE activists continue to expose the transnational progressives, anti-military bullies, and phonies who operate under the “peace” banner.

One of the groups that GOE dogged was
— whose members have included
and
who threatened to
me,
, and another prominent member who
and
with similar race-card playing flyers, then weaseled out of the attacks by claiming they were

The last two incidents involved an IVAW member named Adam Kokesh. He
for the anti-war movement, paraded around holding an
(see Jonn Lilyea for more), was
, and traveled to Germany to
and seek aid and comfort with his anti-war minions.

Kokesh, believe it or not, is now running as a
Republican
candidate for Congress in New Mexico. And, believe it or not, he is getting
He has the backing of
, the

The
has its
. If you have friends and family in New Mexico, make sure they know who the real Adam Kokesh is.

He is an anti-war smear merchant in GOP clothing. Spread the word.

Bob Owens didn’t forget.

Cassy Fiano noted Kokesh’s despicable attempt to smear the Young America’s Foundation:

Adam Kokesh has decided to run for Congress to represent the Third District of New Mexico. Not familiar with Kokesh? Allow me to enlighten you.

He enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1999, and served in Fallujah as a sergeant in 2004. Before being disharged in 2006, he was demoted to corporal for bringing a pistol he purchased in Iraq to the United States. He now portrays himself a libertarian conservative, and has even earned the endorsement of Ron Paul (surprise surprise). His shady background shows that he isn’t a conservative at all, that he was a poor NCO, and an awful excuse for a Marine.

After leaving the Corps, he joined Iraq Veterans Against the War. They’re a nasty little group. They’ve issued bomb threats against the Gathering of Eagles and threatend to assassinate Michelle Malkin. They’re the organization that gave us fake Army vet Jesse Macbeth. This is the group that Adam Kokesh aligns himself with. IVAW blames the war in Iraq on “corporate profiteering” and claim that the military is “broken”. It’s also extremely similar to the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, which was little more than a communist front group that held the views that America is an imperialist nation, and that our soldiers who aren’t against the war are murderers.

But don’t think that he’s some innocent bystander. Adam Kokesh has participated in some pretty disgusting stunts. He distributed a Islamophobic flyer on the George Washington University campus, but made it appear that the Young America’s Foundation printed and distributed the flyer. He also repeatedly protested wearing his Marine Corps uniforms. He flew to Germany and urged soldiers stationed there to go AWOL. He was arrested in 2007 for defacing public property. He would parade around in uniform holding an upside-down American flag…

Vigilant milblog This Ain’t Hell has been exposing IVAW for years.

Charles Johnson reports on Kokesh’s admission that he is mentally unstable and disturbed by large crowds.

Responsible gun rights activists: Don’t just on Kokesh’s bandwagon. It’s a crazy train.

The Arlington memorial bridge has no rails, he's using that bridge for illustration I guess, but he appears to get what a fool's errand this would be, IF it were to actually happen. I doubt there'd be much sympathy for a bunch of idiots marching into the Lincoln Memorial armed on a holiday. I stand by my original, correct truth, that this Koresh/Kokesh character is a fraud, and never intends to go through with this at all. Not. Gonna. Happen.

Watch this video.....it's 10 minutes and 12 seconds.... watch and Listen.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/patriots-being-led-into-kill-zone-at-d-c-armed-revolt/

Wouldn't an armed march on Washington give Obama the ammo (excuse the pun) he needs to declare martial law and start confiscation? I mean all he would need to do is say these people were trying to attack him or overthrow the government. I dunno, I fully support any protest against these anti gun !?&$suckers but unless you have millions marching behind you, I think all this is going to do is make gun owners look even crazier than the msm is making us look already and/or get a lot of people killed/arrested. I just don't see a couple hundred (I really don't think thousands are going to show up for this) marching into the Capitol with loaded weapons ending well. A couple hundred thousand or a million? Maybe.

How come we can't get thousands marching on Trenton this Thursday?