stevenschaffer

New memeber from Great meadows

Name is Steven and I'm 19.. I only have 3 guns in my collection so far which are a Benelli nova shotgun, Marlin .22, and Ruger 10/22 takedown. .I'm in the market for an ar15 and lots of other guns to add to my collection.. the goal is 25 guns .. I enjoy shooting guns and I Shoot almost everyday in my backyard range and have thousands of rounds down my guns.. My neighbors love me....   the 10/22 takedown is my newest gun and I love it. 

What's the deal with Island Drag strip in your town

Local discussion about it here:  http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/483266

Latest rumor is it will re-open as some type of Outlaw track according to the last post in that thread.

Welcome Steven.  Nova is a good gun, I do Skeet, Sporting Clays, recreational clays and hunting with mine and have bever had a problem.  I also have somwe 10/22's and a Marlin 925 - bolt 22.  All Good Guns. 

Why 25? Do you have a specific list in mind already?

Welcome Steven.  Nova is a good gun, I do Skeet, Sporting Clays, recreational clays and hunting with mine and have bever had a problem.  I also have somwe 10/22's and a Marlin 925 - bolt 22.  All Good Guns. 

Why 25? Do you have a specific list in mind already?

Yes I love my guns so far. I don't have a specific list But 25 is the number... Just a limit a set myself to or I would end up with like 50...

So jealous of those with backyard ranges.   I'm in Hackettstown and I don't have enough property to do that, but I just got into Shongum so a 10 minute

I was thinking about getting a membership there.. I think I will if I get a ar or ak variant.. because its high-power gun.. I shoot the 22. and shotguns a lot so You Might hear me shooting one day...I always hear them shooting

Its really fun to just walk outside to shoot whenever you want, I built a dirt back stop  30ft by 10ft high wall and then I have the Mountain behind that..

I was thinking about getting a membership there.. I think I will if I get a ar or ak variant.. because its high-power gun..

It's ~2 year waiting list to get in, but if you get an AR/AK and want to hit up a 100-yard range let me know as we can bring guests (as long as we don't abuse it by bringing the same friend 5 times a week).

Put your application in ASAP.  They don't require any money until a slot opens up and you confirm that you still want to join.

Hopefully you'll be hearing my shotgun soon...  I've got a Winchester SXP waiting for NICS to clear.