ChadShaft

Possesion in the work place

In nj or in America? This is an issue in NJ, and they kind of define it as if property in your name, or the building lease.

In reality, someone can make a case for a shareholder. But I would assume that carry would be against company policy.

My friend...this is NEW JERSEY. It is not Pennsylvania, Vermont, North Dakota, etc. If you feel your job puts you in danger you have two choices: quit (suggested) or carry, in which case you will eventually get caught, lose your job, and everything else. And you'll make everyone else on this board look bad because you're breaking the law.

Even if you win, you lose. Even if you shoot a copper-eating motherfucking zombie between the eyes 19 times with your 14-round magazine you lose.

I'm tempted to add "don't be an asshole" but I have a sneaky suspicion you are not a genuine poster. Ergo, you already are.

HVAC, eh??

I apologize to you and to other forum members for this inappropriate, and overly judgmental post. 

I don't know anything about you, your experience, or circumstances. Your questions were not out of line or ridiculous. 

I've made a lot of silly comments and everyone has been OK, understanding of my lack of experience.

We must support each other here. I failed. Apologies.

Good luck and be careful.