Cemeterys Gun Blob

ACTION ALERT: 5/29 Anti Gun Meeting in Blairstown (Warren Cty)

When : Wednesday May 29

Where: Warren County Library, Blairstown NJ

What: Skylands Committee to Reduce Violence Gun Ownership

The Skylands Committee to Reduce Gun Violence, a non-partisan, grassroots local organization dedicated to the ideals of The Sandy Hook Promise, will hold its first public meeting at the Catherine Dickson Hoffman Branch of the Warren County Public Library on Wednesday, May 29, at 7:00pm.
This meeting is an opportunity for individuals in Warren County to come together and discuss ways to spread the message of the Sandy Hook Promise locally this summer.
For more information, please contact [email protected].

http://events.publicbroadcasting.net/wnti/events.eventsmain?action=showEvent&eventID=1379423

Yeah, they are even here.  Not many, but still here.  Transplants from other parts of the state.  They move here and all of the sudden things have got to change! 

Best example was a few years ago the township had to pass a right to farm law.  Seems the bennies, as we call them, couldn't stand farm "smells" and wanted to stop farmers from their way of making a living.  That went over like a fart in church.  This will too! 

Yeah, they are even here.  Not many, but still here.  Transplants from other parts of the state.  They move here and all of the sudden things have got to change! 

Best example was a few years ago the township had to pass a right to farm law.  Seems the bennies, as we call them, couldn't stand farm "smells" and wanted to stop farmers from their way of making a living.  That went over like a fart in church.  This will too!

Reckon you'd best give people near you the heads up (since you're in Warren Cty) about this group, and squash 'em before they fester..........

And what exactly is "The Sandy Hook Promise?"

I didn't know either. I had to Google it.

I wonder if there is a "Chicago Promise" as well? Last news article I read about the Windy City pegged their Memorial weekend at 6 dead and 22 wounded from various shootings.

This will go over like a fart in church.  As someone who lives in Blairstown I gotta say I honestly dont know a single household in town that doesn't have a gun.  Firearms are a way of life out here. 

And what exactly is "The Sandy Hook Promise?"

Without looking it up, I'll make a guess that it's a promise to work towards the goal that only the gov't, criminals and psychotic killers have guns. Am I close?

Without looking it up, I'll make a guess that it's a promise to work towards the goal that only the gov't, criminals and psychotic killers have guns. Am I close?

Remember, if you are not a criminal/gang banger/drug dealer/Govt. Employee/or Pyscho killer you should not own a firearm.

Baseball bats, sticks and stones for us only! ;)