darrenlobo

Philadelphia Finally Gets That We Can Legally Open Carry Guns

The first indication that Philadelphia, the biggest city in Pennsylvania, was starting to understand that people can legally open carry their guns came on May 18, 2013 at the End the Fed rally. As previously reported here by The International Libertarian, Edd Skitz was stopped by a police officer and asked for his license to carry a firearm. On seeing this my first though was "oh no, here we go". I was pleasantly surprised when seconds later Edd was continuing his way, gun still on his hip.

One week later came the Philadelphia Gun Rights Rally

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/philadelphia-finally-gets-that-we-can.html

Philly probably didn't want the bad publicity during a rally. Try it on a regular day and I bet it don't go so well

Exfugginzackly. besides is it in or on state property... wtf does "around" mean? "One week later came the Philadelphia Gun Rights Rally at which dozens of gun owners open carried in defiance of Philadelphia's ordinance prohibiting "... firearms and deadly weapons in or around City-owned or City-occupied facilities..."."