Polak

Is this NJ legal?

if the shroud is off, take away the high cap mag and it's under the weight it should be nj ok, please pk90 or some of the big boys chime on this looks interesting...

Would have to have a muzzle brake pinned and welded on it as well

With a little bit of work, I'd say yes. Obviously the 30rnder. is a no-go but.....

1) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;

One Evil feature

2) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;

Permanently attach a muzzle brake and you should be good.

3) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;

Simply remove the handguard and no more "shroud".

4) Manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded

"Weight (unloaded) – 2.98 lbs (48 oz)" should be G2G

5) A semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm

Nope.

I didn't mention the threaded muzzle brake thinking it was a quick release muzzle brake like on some other ar pistols. if it was it would be one more less evil feature to worry about... I tried to find pics without the barrel shroud but came up with nothing... Im curious to hear what some ffls have to say about this...

With a little bit of work, I'd say yes. Obviously the 30rnder. is a no-go but.....

1) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;

One Evil feature

2) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;

Permanently attach a muzzle brake and you should be good.

3) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;

Simply remove the handguard and no more "shroud".

4) Manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded

"Weight (unloaded) – 2.98 lbs (48 oz)" should be G2G

5) A semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm

Nope.

John has it correct..it can be MADE NJ compliant...how easily? that all depends on those handguards and how they are attached.