Trying to sign up for the first time. What is power? I'll be shooting my 45 for now. Waiting for my P2P to buy my new 9. Also what is my classification?

If it is your first uspsa you will be unclassified. Unless you are hand loading a 45 will most likely be major. You take bullet weight times velocity divided by 1000 anything over165 is major. The only way it wouldn't be is if you are shooting production in that case all guns are minor regardless of power factor. What gun are you going to shoot

I will be shooting a Springfield XD .45. I know that is production... Right?

You can shoot that in production or Limited 10.

Do you have a 9mm?  Or want to borrow one? If my nics comes back, I can lend you my Glock 22, in 40 cal, cheaper than 45, unless you want to shoot your gun for practice.

10 round mags. 

I am likely in for this one, and will be doing a stage after a few months off.

Got back from my first USPSA and it was a blast. Thanks to all the people in my group you all made the experience fun and you were all really helpful! See you next time.

Glad to her you went did you shoot the .45 hope to be back in shape next month to make it

Can someone else volunteer to do the scores from now on. This may make it easier for you two & for the people shooting the match.

Sure, I'll take applications. You have to understand the scoring system, do the intiail data load, bring stuff to the match charged, get back, do the data pull, and then unless you want to put the cost on your CC, hand it to Vlad for the final post and upload to the mothership with the appropriate sums of cash to get classifiers posted. 

You also have to be at EVERY SINGLE MATCH, or arange to get all the gear to someone else who WILL be there without exception day of with everything prepped. 

You are also free to take over the match. I've had more than enough of it.