No reason to explain yourself Vlad, people need to learn that scores will be up, whenever they get up.

Matt and Vlad ( and others ) volunteer their time for the match, if you have problems with late start times , scores, stages, etc... stand up and volunteer.

on another note, ... Jon Futey with the stage win on on Stage 2... good job my man!

Man, I would of placed so much better in the overall if I didnt drop those 50 points on Maks's stupid stage :maninlove:

Scores are up. Today was the first day in 12 days that I had my workstation actually booted up, I've been living off my iPad while my house was torn apart and put back together and sadly (or maybe not) there is no app that talks EzWinScore.

Thank you Vlad. I know it sucks to do scores and not even shoot the match. =)

Oh snap, you mean entire stage win, not just division! :D

Which one was stage 2 again? I can never remember the names and layouts unless i built it...

Hm, I think it was the one where you took the two steel plates and 1 paper from the start box, then ran left to the FFZ. Should of been our last stage iirc