Magpul AFG2

Magpul MS-2 sling

Izmash Gas Tube

Dinzag Arms Lower Handguard Retainer

Kellan Wireless LED light & mount paired to Pistol Grip

GoGun USA pinned Muzzle Brake

Tapco G2

Bullet Guide

post-6276-0-21704800-1370208023_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-88598200-1370208040_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-60985000-1370208053_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-87398400-1370208067_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-42739100-1370208084_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-21889900-1370208101_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-62413300-1370208114_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-63329100-1370208128_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-79208200-1370208140_thumb.jpgpost-6276-0-81893500-1370208151_thumb.jpg

Very nicely done.  I would definitely like to see how it shoots with that brake on.  The two brakes I was going to decide on was the GoGun and PWS FSC47.  I went with the PWS FSC47 instead as it was more readily available and I got a good deal on it.

Very nicely done.  I would definitely like to see how it shoots with that brake on.  The two brakes I was going to decide on was the GoGun and PWS FSC47.  I went with the PWS FSC47 instead as it was more readily available and I got a good deal on it.

i was sold on the gogun after seeing their youtube videos of their 556 version. i am very anxious to see the difference myself

i was sold on the gogun after seeing their youtube videos of their 556 version. i am very anxious to see the difference myself

Nice, hopefully you can get some videos on it.  I've yet to shoot mine since I've put the brake on.

nice job! how do you like that Burris?

very nice, what you would expect from a 400 dollar optic, most impressive is the eye relief, very generous. i had the 3x prior, man what a difference 2 more x's make, excellent, good, crisp glass. 

If you have a digital human scale, weigh yourself. Take note, then weigh yourself holding the weapon. Analog scale is fine too, but not as accurate.

scratch that, i just had a brain fart...did i quick little strip and measured individually..... she comes in at 10.3

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

ive really been wanting to try my hand at one of these, your not helping my will power

may i ask your impressions of the akars?

i really love it, theres really 2 good options for a dust cover mounted optic, the akars and the texas weapons systems version, anything else i think is waste of time and money. i choose the akars mainly because it has a built in rear sight where as the texas weapons system is picatinny mounted and an extra add on. Im very happy with the way it mounts, and how rigit it is. As far as holding zero, i dont have a personal opinion yet cause i havent shot it yet, but i saw a review MAC (Military Arms Channel) did and he seems to think it holds zero just fine, so thats good enough for me

Nice setup... How do u like mi rail? It must be a pain to clean that yiu have to remove the alen screws each time.. Did you use a machine to thread the barel ? Need help on my vepr

mi rail is practical, i tried 2 others before i settled on it, i found them kinda bulky, as far as cleaning i havent given it much though to be honest, but then again how often do you really need to clean the gas tube. this is what i used to thread http://www.cncwarrior.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=25145 and a 1/2 pipe cutter to cut off the barrel shroud. ive also read that once the barrel shroud tip is cut, some people get lucky and discover that the barrel is already threaded underneath. dont know where you located but id be willing to lend a hand, im in the atlantic city area

did you start with a saiga that already had a pistol grip conversion, or was it in its original form?...did you start with a Barreled receiver?

edit: looking at that one pic. ill be checking out rifle dynamics

It was a barreled sporter with no pg and trigger group moved back