HolyHandGrenade

Put a Little Pink Bling On My Fiances G19

Paint/coat/melted crayon the details on the slide, fill in the Glock, model, caliber with pink filler that way the color scheme flows...

Thanks everyone. That crappy cell phone pic doesn't do the 19 any justice... I'll tell you what though, she shot this for the first time this past weekend. Not only did she do really well, shes also really into it! FINALLY something we can do and talk about without one of us wanting to pull our hair out... :)

Looks pretty......

I agree with the fellas... Please fill in the lettering on the slide and then post new updated pics!

I actually asked a guy who does Cerakoting about doing the writing on the slide. He said it was too much masking... I would do it if I could make it more permanent than using crayon etc. I agree that it would look good though.

I did mine with nail polish it looks purdy, but yours is cerakoted so I don't know if using some kind of non alcoholic nail polish remover would ruin your cerakote. Or you are just going to have to do it really slowly and very carefully with a very thin brush.

Nice choice with the streamlight.  I just got the 600 lumen light-only version.  It's almost too bright to use in a dark setting.  I might swap it for that one which has a laser and lower output.

Yeah, the last lights I used were M6s. I really like the TLR-2s. They're just the right amount of Lumens IMO.