NJSlick

Need a new driveway, any recommendations for a contractor?

I am looking to replace my mother's driveway, the previous owners never took care of it and it needs to be replaced. Does anyone have recommendations for a contractor? Did the usual Google search however I would like to put my money in good hands. She lives in Hazlet (exit 117 GSP). Thanks!

B & B Paving & Sealcoating 205 Poole Ave, Union Beach, NJ 07735
(732) 264-4446

Full disclaimer, the town is going to make me pave my driveway eventually, and this is the guy I'm going to go with. From what I can tell from talking to him, he's extremely honest. Even though he wanted the job, he told me that being a new homeowner, I had better improvements to spend my money on right now. He also came out three different times to re-adjust the estimate to appease the code enforcement guy. If his policy is still the same, he only takes $100 to hold the date, and you pay him when the job is done. He put up with me asking him 1000's of questions, and he even walked me through the overview of the process of re-doing my paver walkway, even though he does that work too.