Howard

Get ready for more speeding tickets in NJ - wonderful :(

Here's the latest NJ State Police Initiative (Radio Station 101.5 confirmed this info).

Starting  July 28 , New Jersey will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. One million dollars will go to pay state troopers over-time. 

There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9 main intersections and highways as follows:

I-295 North and South, 
I-95 Jersey Turnpike North and South, 
I-80 East and West, 
I-287 North and South, mi
I-78 East and West, 
I-195 East and West, 
I-280 East and West, 
Route 130 - North and South, 
Garden State Parkway - North and South

5 MPH above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 to 20 minutes. 

They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and are bringing in all of their part-timers on full time. If you work in NJ, NY, DE or CT, you will probably be on one of these highways. So, please be on guard and drive safely!

Starting  August 15 , the price of a violation to show your driver's license, registration or insurance card at the time you are stopped, increased from $44.00 to $173.00. (Keep these documents in your car). And the fine for not having all three documents is  $519.00!

The fine for hand-held cell phone use while driving will be going up to $180.00, 

Please forward this to people in NJ or any one using the NJ Highways, and let them know of this latest Police Initiative.

Yea, this comes around every couple years Months. Total hoax.

It's the exact same lingo every time.

This is at least the 3rd if not the 4th iteration I've seen since I moved to the area.

Ftfy  :bye:

i think they stopped making crown vics in 07 or so?

also......will the money generated help get a trooper to move through the fid stuff?

2010, actually.  Not sure if the NJSP has settled on a new patrol vehicle yet.

Here's the latest NJ State Police Initiative (Radio Station 101.5 confirmed this info).

Starting  July 28 , New Jersey will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. One million dollars will go to pay state troopers over-time. 

There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9 main intersections and highways as follows:

I-295 North and South, 

I-95 Jersey Turnpike North and South, 

I-80 East and West, 

I-287 North and South, mi

I-78 East and West, 

I-195 East and West, 

I-280 East and West, 

Route 130 - North and South, 

Garden State Parkway - North and South

5 MPH above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 to 20 minutes. 

They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and are bringing in all of their part-timers on full time. If you work in NJ, NY, DE or CT, you will probably be on one of these highways. So, please be on guard and drive safely!

Starting  August 15 , the price of a violation to show your driver's license, registration or insurance card at the time you are stopped, increased from $44.00 to $173.00. (Keep these documents in your car). And the fine for not having all three documents is  $519.00!

The fine for hand-held cell phone use while driving will be going up to $180.00, 

Please forward this to people in NJ or any one using the NJ Highways, and let them know of this latest Police Initiative.

So where exactly does one find a brand new Crown Victoria these days? LOL

Good God .......this again. The brand new Crown Vics should have been a dead giveaway...

Yea good point.  Got it in an email and was just trying to help.  As they say in NJ forgta bout it,