Maksim

So who has a Desert Eagle?

Cannot tell under the grounds it will incriminate you. Shhhhh! *Top Secret*

You must now guess!!!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I have one in 44Mag.  I don't seem to have a picture of it.  

Shoots very well, but the slightly down-loaded rounds I made for my revolver and lever action weren't enough to cycle reliably, so I use factory rounds.  Lots of fun to shoot.

Have a .50 in bright nickle. Its sucks to shoot but fun to watch the destruction it makes. . 2008 model? Im looking for iwb holster but no one seems to make one.

I like my 500's 1000 times more.

Desert Eagle Holsters.

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Desert-Eagle-Holsters/Desert-Eagle-Holsters.asp

Does it have any recoil at all? I can't imagine a gun this heavy firing a .357 and it jumping on you. I was thinking about buying the kit for the .357.

It is quite soft shooting. It does recoil though.

I want the supreme court to force NJ to allow conceal carry, then I will get the 50AE model and conceal carry it during the winter months hahahaha

Oh and I own the Micro Desert Eagle .380

Probably doesn't count lol

Just noticed there is a new Burnt Bronze model of the 50AE and 44. That thing is sexy.

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-Desert-Eagle-50-AE-Burnt-Bronze.asp

I am well aware it would be a terrible conceal carry firearm lol

I do not own one but I have shot one.  It was cartoonishly large in my hands.  I couldn't reach the safety with my thumb and had to use the other hand to take the safety off.   Surprisingly little recoil - probably just because the gun was so big.  

I shot the .357 and .44 Mag at "The Gun Store" in Las Vegas ... I will say, beautiful weapon, lots of fun.  But I just can't see spending allllll that money on it unless I was independently wealthy.

if and when I get a real hi-power gun, I'd probably get a Glock in 10mm.  *** I KNOW *** 10mm is not a 44 Mag nor .50 AE. but 10mm is at least equivalent to .357 Mag, .. and say you go for a Glock 20.  It lets you hold 15 rounds of 10mm (in the most reliable handgun around, plus spare magazines of course) and you can convert it to a few wildcat hunter rounds OR drop in a .40 S&W barrel... so you can have a Glock 22 full-time and a 10mm hi-cap hi-power handgun whenever you need it.

** I know, I know, it's not a Desert Eagle lol.  I know.

I shot the .357 and .44 Mag at "The Gun Store" in Las Vegas ... I will say, beautiful weapon, lots of fun. But I just can't see spending allllll that money on it unless I was independently wealthy.

if and when I get a real hi-power gun, I'd probably get a Glock in 10mm. *** I KNOW *** 10mm is not a 44 Mag nor .50 AE. but 10mm is at least equivalent to .357 Mag, .. and say you go for a Glock 20. It lets you hold 15 rounds of 10mm (in the most reliable handgun around, plus spare magazines of course) and you can convert it to a few wildcat hunter rounds OR drop in a .40 S&W barrel... so you can have a Glock 22 full-time and a 10mm hi-cap hi-power handgun whenever you need it.

** I know, I know, it's not a Desert Eagle lol. I know.

But it's not a deagle

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity