O-gre

HK P30 Mags In Stock! Go NOW

My new P30S 9mm just waiting for permits.... That will make just a measly 3 HKs... But I'm working on it... ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

What work ya having done on it? Felt orgasmic right out of the box for me... :)

Can't do that. The gun is already off to have some work done on it. Lol. That is going to be my new ****. Lol

Typos courtesy Apple...

What work ya having done on it? Felt orgasmic right out of the box for me... :)

Typos courtesy Apple...

well I love guns and HK's but orgasmic is not a word I would use. lol j/k.

I just got a v1 light lem p30 and sent it off to GGI to have the trigger guard groove removed. While talking to Rick and Bruce, I think they convinced me to do the reduced reset package on it. The conversation was a good one and I learned a lot about the p30 from just talking with them. Of course, owning the gun previously helped me know exactly what they were talking about. lol

This will be my third p30, the other two were sold.

Gotchya on the trigger deal. I've seen vidz on the reduced pull. Not sure I get ya on the trigger guard groove removal. What is that exactly?

And finally, why ya keep selling them? :)

well I love guns and HK's but orgasmic is not a word I would use. lol j/k.

I just got a v1 light lem p30 and sent it off to GGI to have the trigger guard groove removed. While talking to Rick and Bruce, I think they convinced me to do the reduced reset package on it. The conversation was a good one and I learned a lot about the p30 from just talking with them. Of course, owning the gun previously helped me know exactly what they were talking about. lol

This will be my third p30, the other two were sold.

Typos courtesy Apple...

There is a valley on the bottom, inside of the trigger guard. My finger rubs it when I pull the trigger and it get annoying.

This was the reason for the two prior sales. Hence why I am doing the work now before I take possession of the gun.

There is a valley on the bottom, inside of the trigger guard. My finger rubs it when I pull the trigger and it get annoying.

This was the reason for the two prior sales. Hence why I am doing the work now before I take possession of the gun.

Wow.... Ok.... Never heard that one.... Never noticed it.... Have to look at it. What else ya doing?

There is a valley on the bottom, inside of the trigger guard. My finger rubs it when I pull the trigger and it get annoying. This was the reason for the two prior sales. Hence why I am doing the work now before I take possession of the gun.
Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HDTypos courtesy Apple...

I thought about the sights, but he ones on here compared to my USPs, is very visible. So happy with factory sights.

reduced reset and action cleanup while there. I may even have sights put on while there also.

Typos courtesy Apple...