Arbelest

Gunman kills 6 in Santa Monica shootings

Surprised no one had this up already, especially with Obama around the corner.  Apparently some domestic problems at home where he killed his family then went on a rampage shooting others.  Hopefully the victims recover quickly and this was another random incident not planned.  I wonder if CA's laws had any parts to make it harder for him to reload and access firearms since I believe he had a mental illness.

Full Article

http://www.policeone.com/active-shooter/articles/6265747-Gunman-shoots-at-vehicles-near-Calif-college/

And so it begins.. At press conference PD says it's assault type firearm.. but cant confirm it's "AR" type... Pictures at scene look like .223/5.56 casings on ground (could be cops or shooters) .,

I heard it all in the 20 minutes I was watching.

A giant shotgun

A big black gun

An automatic rifle

An ar 15

An ak47

And oh yeh, pistols too!

Smh

Kid all you like, this is the start of round 2 this year. CA will now go full "emergency" bans/confiscations/ammo restrictions. Inside of two months. I guarantee it. The NJ Assembly Law & PS committee will suddenly be 'unified' on Monday to pass a bill that INCLUDES magazine restrictions, mandatory training for ALL FPID holders and ammo purchase restrictions, and a possible add on for AWB, and of course no more FTF sales.  There will be a new push in US senate for UBC, bans and ammo restrictions. I was right about the last one, I am right about this as well. there will be less hooplah, but nevertheless the fight is back on---

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fbi-police-gunman-in-santa-monica-shooting-spree-20130608,0,4640970.story

Firefighters later found the bodies of two men inside the house. Police sources, who requested anonymity because of the ongoing investigation, said the men were Samir Zawahri, 55, the owner of the house, and one of his adult sons. A second son is suspected of being the shooter, the sources said.

Samir and Randa Zawahiri were the first victims?

I'll go waaaaaaaaaay out on a limb here --- do ya think something besides black, scary guns might have been responsible for this shooting?

I heard it all in the 20 minutes I was watching.

A giant shotgun

A big black gun

An automatic rifle

An ar 15

An ak47

And oh yeh, pistols too!

Smh

I saw a student's interview in which the phrase "big 50 cals" was used.