High Exposure

Sayreville Sportsman

ummmmm... Address in Sayreville?. Street,,,zip code, Latitude / Longitude,, anything :)

Wait ......let me Google that for you.

52 Washington Road, Sayreville NJ.08872

Telephone.732 238 2060. :)

Wait ......let me Google that for you.

52 Washington Road, Sayreville NJ.08872

Telephone.732 238 2060. :)

You'd think that people with access to the Internet would know the basics of web searches. It's not like they haven't had search engines since 1996 or anything.

You'd think that people with access to the Internet would know the basics of web searches. It's not like they haven't had search engines since 1996 or anything.

yeah you would think people who own firearms are more mature than what they write on a forum .. Cant say I'm surprised though.. People that spend their time ridiculing others over a question which they could have easily ignored is very classy.. At any rate thanks Duppie for the address and #.. Even with the thick layer of sarcasm..

yeah you would think people who own firearms are more mature than what they write on a forum .. Cant say I'm surprised though.. People that spend their time ridiculing others over a question which they could have easily ignored is very classy.. At any rate thanks Duppie for the address and #.. Even with the thick layer of sarcasm..

Geeez....I added the smiley face and that sucka ain't that easy to find...........................

Prices are very high there. Went to buy a GLOCK from them last June when prices were normal (gen 4 typically 575 or so) and they had the gun I wanted for 695. Can't imagine what the prices are like now.

Prices are very high there. Went to buy a GLOCK from them last June when prices were normal (gen 4 typically 575 or so) and they had the gun I wanted for 695. Can't imagine what the prices are like now.

I agree.  Overpaid for my 92FS back before I knew better.  I always feel like I'm bothering them when I come in.  Stopped going there about a year ago.  It's a shame too, since they're the closest LGS to my house.

I agree.  Overpaid for my 92FS back before I knew better.  I always feel like I'm bothering them when I come in.  Stopped going there about a year ago.  It's a shame too, since they're the closest LGS to my house.

I agree with you 100% on everything you said. It kinda felt like a members only shop.

Lighten up, Francis!