O-gre

New Mecgar CZ75 15 round mags

IF you can find actual 15 round mags for the CZ, somewhere in the $35-$40 range is not uncommon..  if you can find them and get them for $30 or less, you're finding a great deal these days..  i bought factory 10 rounders for like $37 per about 2 months ago.. 

that said, Greg Cote LLC has the 16rd mec gar mags for like $21 per and even getting them pinned at an FFL works out to be just as cheap as trying to find 15 round ones.. but he may have a limit..  and you might want to call him to see if he will ship 16 rounders to NJ....

also, CDNN has the 16 rounders for $23 per..    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cz9mm16blman.html

IF you can find actual 15 round mags for the CZ, somewhere in the $35-$40 range is not uncommon..  if you can find them and get them for $30 or less, you're finding a great deal these days..  i bought factory 10 rounders for like $37 per about 2 months ago.. 

that said, Greg Cote LLC has the 16rd mec gar mags for like $21 per and even getting them pinned at an FFL works out to be just as cheap as trying to find 15 round ones.. but he may have a limit..  and you might want to call him to see if he will ship 16 rounders to NJ....

also, CDNN has the 16 rounders for $23 per..    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cz9mm16blman.html

Greg Cote will NOT ship 15+ to NJ FFL.

I've already had an extensive conversation with him.