Sign in to follow this  
TAYLOR MADE

That's what friends are for!!! ( Kel-Tec)

Thats what friends are for, what has your friend done for you lately? My good friend Buell sold me this beauty, Kel Tec Sub 2000 40cal. With proper COE of coarse. It was like pulling teeth (lol) but I won.

I ALMOST bought one of these when they were first out. I'm surprised they're NJ legal seeing how they're all foldy and such...

I have a NIB Mini 30 on the way that I only bought because it was a good deal. Maybe I'll put it up for trade... One of these is more my style. I'd forgotten about them until I saw this thread!

Oh, and congrats!

This is a nice piece, I haven't taken it to the range yet, but I do sit and admire my kel tec. And as far as the price I paid exactly what the original owner paid for it $478.00 so I paid for the tax and PICS. I've been on a hunt for this for a while. And the price is pretty much unheard of.

This is a nice piece, I haven't taken it to the range yet, but I do sit and admire my kel tec. And as far as the price I paid exactly what the original owner paid for it $478.00 so I paid for the tax and PICS. I've been on a hunt for this for a while. And the price is pretty much unheard of.

They made you PAY for PICS? That's CRAZY! :)