jrfly3006

SHTF... If you can only take 2 guns....

Garand and Ruger 10/22...  Both of them reliable as hell, cheap and plentiful ammo is a plus and unlike many guns that have an A and a R in the name, they aren't know to break for jam.  

AR15 w/ .22LR drop in conversion.  And a sidearm (prob the M&P Shield so i can carry it with no issues and conceal it...)

Maybe i would substitute a 12ga pump in place of the pistol.  A shotgun is so versatile!

You know, I hear that all the time. But really as far as I can work out the only advantage it poses over a carbine is the ability to shoot flying game. In addition there are many disadvantages including but not limited to,

Poor range

Bulky and heavy ammo

Poor capacity

More recoil

AR with DI + .22 Bolt kit

SIG P229

The SIG516 is a pound heavier than the custom AR... need to carry as light as possible.... LOL

I'm starting to grow on the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical, but it's just too damn heavy and I can't clean the damn mags because they are NJ compliant!!!

An M-1 Garand to reach-out and touch something, and my 10 ga. SxS muzzleloader with a supply of #6 birdshot for birds, rabbit and squirrels as well as some 1.25 oz. .715 solid round ball to take care of anything needing "heavy attention" paid to it.  With those two guns and the right attitude and the element of surprise, I can KILL YOU and take YOUR GUNS, LOL!  Or just feed a family on everything from birds to moose.........

The Shootist

Whatever shotgun (Benelli, Mossberg) and handgun strikes my fancy that day, plus all the antibiotics I can find. Dysentery and cholera will get more people than lead poisoning.

But in zombie apocalypse land, my tacti-cool PTR-91 and S&W 686P... everybody goes out eventually, but very, very few do it with style.