Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

Cannon TS6040DLX Wide Body Safe, 48 Gun Capacity @ Tractor Supply

$100 off for fathers day sale started today, also if you get a tractor supply credit card theres no interest for 12 months

Big safe with electric, usb, and ethernet built in.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/cannon-ts6040dlx-wide-body-safe-48-gun-capacity#review-tab

Be wary of the quality. A friend went to check out a Cannon safe from tractor supply and was able to see daytlight thru one of the welds. I'm not bashing Cannon safes, I dont know if that was a fluke, buyer beware. I would like to see it first hand for myself. Hate to order something like that online without seeing it in person. Just my .02

Be wary of the quality. A friend went to check out a Cannon safe from tractor supply and was able to see daytlight thru one of the welds. I'm not bashing Cannon safes, I dont know if that was a fluke, buyer beware. I would like to see it first hand for myself. Hate to order something like that online without seeing it in person. Just my .02

ones at my store are in great shape

I think there is another thread on them regarding quality.  They are a fine, even great, gun cabinet,  but I would never trust true valuables in one unless you are 100% certain the professional bad guys have less then 5 minutes.  They are perfect to keep the kids out of the guns or car keys, etc...