Krdshrk

OBDogs IDPA - Zombie 3 Gun Match - Postponed

Is this event going to be IDPA rules or 3gun? I would guess IDPA but just wanted to be sure which type of divisions will be used. Do you just show up for the match or send a check into register? Please update this thread when you get more info, looking forward to this..

They had a 3 gun match last august.

What was the event called and what kind of guns were used? Guess I somehow missed it. Really need to start going to the monthly meetings and keep-up with stuff there, my fault! I know when all the usual events take place, it's the "odd-ball" stuff like this that I miss.  :(

OBDOGS IDPA Zombie 3 Gun match WILL be held this year. Just some advanced warning. I believe it should be on September 8th (2nd Sunday as all OB IDPA Matches).

Please don't post videos of you not knowing how to use your rifle again lol I don't want go be banned again!

Nick, i am in for this we have no race on the 8th.. 

What is the round count ?

pistol

rifle

shotgun

Not sure.  Will be released closer to day of match.

Is this beginner friendly? Never done a 3 gun

Yes - it's more of a fun match.

Please don't post videos of you not knowing how to use your rifle again lol I don't want go be banned again!

When the heck did I do that?  I know how to use my rifles.  Last match I had a relative noob not know how to use my shotgun....