O-gre

Panic is officially over.

Tell this to all the people still trying to sell the ammo they tried to flip on everyone. I can't wait till they really get stuck with it all and the fire sale begins.

I doubt they will get stuck with it if the gun control comes back. You will see it get crazy again.

It's not even REMOTELY over.........

This will continue to comes like wave to the beach....some bigger and some smaller.......

If you believe it IS over you are deluding yourself....

The problem I see is that with EACH successive round, it is going to get harder and harder....

I'm sure this is going to happen and to add to it.

It wouldn't shock me if some of these things come in the middle of the night.

It's not even REMOTELY over.........

This will continue to comes like wave to the beach....some bigger and some smaller.......

If you believe it IS over you are deluding yourself....

The problem I see is that with EACH successive round, it is going to get harder and harder....

I don't see anything close to normalcy or what will eventually pass for it in the horizon.A few firearms and ammo becoming available sporadically for close to their pre-Conneticut prices do not  signal an end to the panic.Popular calibers are still being snapped up in moments,with the very same ammo going for 5 times that price being the norm.popular guns and mags still difficult to find and the big vendors still limiting quantity. Nope, not even close.

When I can stop being limited to 1 or 5 boxes then the panic is over

I understand your perception. The panic WILL be over before that happens though. That's going to linger for at least a bit due to how distrubtor and retailer back ordering occurred. Unless everyone thinks it is clear enough that they agreeably cancel orders and let them be canceled. That I don't see happening any time soon. 

I figure its a perfect AR for my 12yr old to learn on. Can't believe the prices they where going for.

Actually, it's a great AR for anyone for any purpose.  It stood me quite well in 2 urban carbine classes.  Dead on accurate and I haven't had a single problem or hiccup with over 1000 rounds through it -- lack of a forward assist and dust cover seem completely irrelevant for any intended use outside of combat or harsh hunting environments (and probably would do fine there as well).  I mounted a magpul forend and vertical grip, a Viking tactics light holder, and a basic Eotech giving me a fully equipped AR with a quality optic for around $1000 all in.  (I prefer not having a compensator on it -- obnoxiously loud unnecessary for a .556 IMO) and  It is absolutely perfect for my needs.  I simply don't see the point of spending any more than that.

I think it's regionalized. I also think it's retail size, inventory and/or distributor based.

Not everybody can buy wholesale at the same prices.

So basically what you guys are saying is this dealer doesn't know how to price his inventory to market? :xD:

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Tell him the market is better and he's still pricing too high. Ask him to lower his prices and watch for a surge of new business.

Then tell us who it is so we can go clear his ammo shelves.

Tell him the market is better and he's still pricing too high. Ask him to lower his prices and watch for a surge of new business.

Then tell us who it is so we can go clear his ammo shelves.

This dealer is very loyal to his customers and we get a email blast giving us first choice before he puts it on this site or the auctions usually at a higher price.He prices fairly IMO and sells everything he has before it goes beyond his email list.