O-gre

Panic is officially over.

This dealer is very loyal to his customers and we get a email blast giving us first choice before he puts it on this site or the auctions usually at a higher price.He prices fairly IMO and sells everything he has before it goes beyond his email list.

This^^^ I still say the "panic" is over!

OK .... so tell us who the dealer is .... pretty please. With a cherry on top...tell us who he is.

Yeah, what's with all the cloak and dagger business? Do they not want more business or are we afraid to piss off other dealers with higher prices?

I got a compliant M&P15 ORC  not the sport.... had dust cover and FA for $870 + shipping $30 + transfer (NICS included) $45, Total in hand price $945, from GunsAmerica/Elk County Ammo And Guns. I wasn't even shopping for an AR 6 weeks ago, but heard prices were obsiene (LGS guy told me he heard of people paying 3,500 for 1,000 list price AR's.) I think what I paid wasn't bad, I love the gun. LGS has them on the shelf  for list right now for MSLP and said he has then all the time...... never out of stock. I think unless the Supreme Court gets into it and makes a ruling, which could go either way, this issue is never ending. 

I got some $24 bricks of Remington .22 @ my LGS, just last week. That seemed to make me agree that the panic was lessening. But today they were out of stock. So maybe not totally over.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When I can by a case of Federal Bulk 525 packs from Dunns for 169 to my door, the panic will be over, suck and is good at the same time with me not shooting for the last few months but I'm still worried being I'm getting close to being down to 20K of them on hand..   ;)

When I can by a case of Federal Bulk 525 packs from Dunns for 169 to my door, the panic will be over, suck and is good at the same time with me not shooting for the last few months but I'm still worried being I'm getting close to being down to 20K of them on hand.. ;)

So true...how i miss that deal. I slap myself every day for not ordering multiple cases every time.

Cabelas has removed the 5 box limit on handgun and rifle ammo, but still has the 1 box limit on rimfires. So the ammo situation seems to be easing somewhat. They had 9mm in stock for a while this morning as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ammo and rifle availability are not one in the same.  Ammo was getting tight before the panic and with the gov't buying everything under the sun, expect it to be tight for some time.

Rifles and their prices are indeed staying on shelves longer and coming down in price.  The same is true for parts.