Sign in to follow this  
Pizza Bob

Latest Round of PA Gun Store Inventories

My buddy Leo came down from NE PA to buy  a rifle that I found for him (Ruger #1 in .303 British) and as long as we were out and about we stopped a few other places.

This time will be a little different as I will include some long arms.

G&G Outfitters - Feasterville, PA. A small storefront in close proximity to Surplus City and Classic Pistol. He travels the gun show circuit and always has some interesting stuff (this is where the #1 came from).

There have been a number of people looking for revolver caliber lever guns. G&G has quite a few Rossi's in all different configurations including a copy of the Winchester Model 92 with a heavy octagon barrel and a full length magazine in .44 magnum. Had a number of short barreled carbines also - some with large loop levers, some standard.

Also had some full stock (mannlicher style) CZ 455's (bolt guns) in 17 HMR and .22 rimfire.

Had a Ruger 10/22 International (full stock) in stainless but with wood for under $400.

Had another #1 in .475 Linebaugh (will chamber and shoot the shorter .480 Ruger)

He also had a Mossberg MVP (the bolt gun that takes AR mags). This one had a fluted barrel but no flash hider.

Best for last - had a S&W 19-3 with a four inch barrel that looked to be in very good condition (didn't take it out of the case, but couldn't see any blue wear) for under $400.

Surplus City - not really anything new in the way of handguns. Did have some interesting bolt guns - not even sure what they were - former iron curtain training guns maybe, that had been sporterized. Most in .223 but they had one in 7.62x39 - seems to me someone was looking for a bolt gun in that caliber.

Classic Pistol - They have a S&W 625JM

Tanner's - nothing new.

Enjoy.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Did you happen to catch the price on the 625JM?  How was the condition of it?

Thanks!

I don't even know if it was new or used. It was $869 or close to that. Give them a call.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I forgot to list that Classic Pistol had two Ruger GP100's with 4" barrels in stock. IIRC they were @ $569 each, but don't hold me to that.

Adios,

Pizza Bob