Golf battery

Mercer cty cleaning lady stealing stuff

So yesterday we had our cleaning lady arrested. She stole from what i can figure 150 to 200 rds of 45 Now thats the only gun related stuff but apparently she had the hots for anything north face or high end clothing. Its been going on for about 6 mos. you dont realize it when its a little every week. All said and done a couple thousand over that time period. Clothes were what she stole mostly some money. So if anyone out there in mercer mostly hopewell and princeton is where she worked is missing things. She is polish drives a burgundy minivan with washington plates Name is sylvia. She said to the pd she only has 4 houses in princeton. But of course she clammed up and no speak english crap. I figured if she stole from us shes gotta be taking from everyone If you recognize this contact hopewell pd. she lives in ewing it was great to hear that they searched her house and got back a good amount of our clothing. She wont fess up to the ammo. Hopewell pd kicked ass on this one any info pleeeease let them or me know. Her araingnment is this tuesday. Yes all of my weapons are in gun safes. The ammo was in a hutch that had a skeleton key to get into Damn ammo is expensive now. What a loser Stole clothes from a 8 and 12 year old girl. Shes got some balls. Much appreciated.

My new security system is getting installed next Saturday and it's going to have cameras and motion sensors. I've been putting it off but just signed the papers on wednesday to get it installed.

Yeah it sucks. My neighboor is a ewing detective and said. Every cleaning person steals. I need little cameras and lots of them.

Im thought maybe her husband had a 45. Because in the cabinet she had a range of different caliber she could take but just that. So i can only guess she didnt have a clue. Police thinks she sold it cause they couldnt find it. Hell i would of taken 40 's. im low on them.

The detective slammed her with the you can let us search your house or we can get a warrant and tear apart the place. Hey it worked. Theyre just not sure as to how many other houses she "cleaned". Bit she did say she had other houses in princeton. Bee.

atch there is alot more to it. But thats the facts.

My family has had a history with nannies stealing. Both of them would take things and send them back to Poland. One was discovered when my uncle decided to open a package and found hundreds of dollars worth of baby clothes and cleaning supplies. The other one was found out when a package came back with insufficient postage and there was about a thousand dollars worth of my aunt's jewelry.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

About a decade ago, my neighbor in Hunterdon county got a call from a local detective.    They had a dog sitter in custody, and found my neighbor's phone number in her client list. 

Turns out, when the dog sitter was working for someone known to be out of state for a week or so, she would scoop up any diamond jewelry she could find in the house, and take it to an accomplice with enough expertise to swap the stones for nearly identical cubic zirconia.  Then she'd replace the jewelry before the homeowner returned.

My neighbor checked the one nice diamond ring she had left in the house during her trips.  Yep...zirconia.  (And an additional charge against the dog sitter, and a solid basis for an insurance claim).

Is Washington another state like Maryland that illegals can get a DL/plates?

I saw a couple of cars from Washington state in the "duplex" zone of Marco Island in Florida.

I realize that in this case the cleaning lady was Polish, but....holy crap check out this list:

There are 50+ Mexican consulates in the USA.

Mexican consulates list

Where do you live rifleman? We're looking for new cleaners.

I have a cleaning lady (polish) as well but her and her other employee are phenomenal and they do the same (stack any change). My friend referred her to me, he used her for 9+ yrs no problems. She is based in Florence though and tries to lump all her Hamilton jobs in as few days as she can.