vmastro87

Humane way to kill an injured chipmunk

When dispatching wild or domesticated rabbit, you hold them up by their ears so they are immobilized, strike down at the base of their skull for a quick kill. A sharp rap will separate the skull from the spine.

And with smaller critters like mice and chimpunks you similarly severe the C spine...

That's how we had to neutralize the mice for snake feedings sometimes :/

We MUST know --- Is the chipmunk still alive!

He is now convalescing in Bruges, awaiting physical therapy and coming to terms with the fact that his scurrying across the deck days are now gone and will have to somehow build a  vertical wheelchair ramp in his burrow.

Honestly its really pathetic seeing a lot of people acting this way. The OP asked a simple caring question on what's the most humane way of putting a animal down, all he needs is a answer instead of dumb comments. I imagine alot of you people on here are out of highschool or grade school right? So can we stop acting tough or wing stupid on a computer? I remember that being done when you were young and when you were a p****.

We the gun people of America should understand we are watched at ALL times espically now with laws trying be passed, I know for a fact any of my friends who are HUGE animal lovers and don't shoot would help us gun people out, but seeing people saying stomp on its head or microwave will instantly say "screw you make gun laws horrible".

If you don't think the dumb ideas you give hurt, let someone try it out on you, and tell us what the pain is like.

I would like to say to the OP good job for caring and trying to not let this animal suffer. I'm a HUGE animal lover and have no idea what I would do because I would probably try and save it as much as possible.

To everyone else, remember the animal dragged itself out of sight, so he couldn't find it instantly. He also isn't probably responding cause of the dumb comments. Lastly the thread is still going on because people are commenting, does NOT mean he didn't do anything.

I'm sure I'm about to hear A LOT from everyone but I don't care, people have hearts unlike some.

Honestly its really pathetic seeing a lot of people acting this way. The OP asked a simple caring question on what's the most humane way of putting a animal down, all he needs is a answer instead of dumb comments. I imagine alot of you people on here are out of highschool or grade school right? So can we stop acting tough or wing stupid on a computer? I remember that being done when you were young and when you were a p****.

We the gun people of America should understand we are watched at ALL times espically now with laws trying be passed, I know for a fact any of my friends who are HUGE animal lovers and don't shoot would help us gun people out, but seeing people saying stomp on its head or microwave will instantly say "screw you make gun laws horrible".

If you don't think the dumb ideas you give hurt, let someone try it out on you, and tell us what the pain is like.

I would like to say to the OP good job for caring and trying to not let this animal suffer. I'm a HUGE animal lover and have no idea what I would do because I would probably try and save it as much as possible.

To everyone else, remember the animal dragged itself out of sight, so he couldn't find it instantly. He also isn't probably responding cause of the dumb comments. Lastly the thread is still going on because people are commenting, does NOT mean he didn't do anything.

I'm sure I'm about to hear A LOT from everyone but I don't care, people have hearts unlike some.

And you Sir are taking this tread way too seriously.....The OP to his credit, has just ran with it ,taking the rather tongue in cheek suggestions in the spirit in which it was given and I'm sure taken care of the situation. You'll learn eventually that NJGF is a collection of characters, most of whom have a thick skin and at times a just left of center wit....Chill and enjoy the ride.

You sir need to change your pad. Joke threads like these get joke answers

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Showed no sign if a joke of him asking actually. I took it serious because the rest of the children didn't. Stop its brains out, put in microwave, really does that sound humane? Common sense, once again give me crap I don't care, don't know you, don't care to. You guys have your opinions so did I.

Showed no sign if a joke of him asking actually. I took it serious because the rest of the children didn't. Stop its brains out, put in microwave, really does that sound humane? Common sense, once again give me crap I don't care, don't know you, don't care to. You guys have your opinions so did I.

Ok ......martyrs on the altar of poor defensive,cute animals will not gain you much mileage here, Some of us are hunters and fishermen and things die on occasion in no small part to firearms,bows and arrows,spears,fishing rods and yes, when the occasion arises.....a heavy boot heel or swift rap.

Are you sure you've joined the correct for you forum?      

Rimind me not to tell you about that bluefish fishing trip...

:facepalm:

Or how I clean live crabs and lobsters....and the infamous rabbit and riding mower incident would surely give EWC88 the vapors.......

I cant believe this thread is 4 pages long!!! LOL i really just wanted a simple way to put him out of his misery without making a mess i obviously know i could just snap his neck or smash him but my wife was already a wreck and i really wasn't looking to upset her anymore (happy wife, less miserable life you all should know that). As per the poor creature unfortunately after searching for an hour including with my canine friend to no avail. I'm hoping that a bird picked him up or something of that nature in the 5 mins it took me to listen to the animal control recording. Either way I did NOT wait to see anyone's response on here before i took action it was more or less " if he appears in a day from now or if it happens again" kind of question. Thanks for understanding i have a heart along with those of you who eased the situation with humor, i do have a pair trust me i stare at them on my old ladies night table everyday.

One of my gerbils broke its leg and the others started attacking it so we shot it with my pellet gun. The government should probably take my guns away because I'm an immature bad person.... :wtf

Anyone else smell fish?

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

I cant believe this thread is 4 pages long!!! LOL i really just wanted a simple way to put him out of his misery without making a mess i obviously know i could just snap his neck or smash him but my wife was already a wreck and i really wasn't looking to upset her anymore (happy wife, less miserable life you all should know that). As per the poor creature unfortunately after searching for an hour including with my canine friend to no avail. I'm hoping that a bird picked him up or something of that nature in the 5 mins it took me to listen to the animal control recording. Either way I did NOT wait to see anyone's response on here before i took action it was more or less " if he appears in a day from now or if it happens again" kind of question. Thanks for understanding i have a heart along with those of you who eased the situation with humor, i do have a pair trust me i stare at them on my old ladies night table everyday.

You the man......

And with smaller critters like mice and chimpunks you similarly severe the C spine...

That's how we had to neutralize the mice for snake feedings sometimes :/

Reminds me of whether to pith or double-pith your frog at dissection time.

Its settled .. Blow and hookers it is

Anybody ever get a paper cut on their pee hole??? 

No but a buddy of mine was in a real hurry and zipped his member into his zipper. He pulled it up very fast and you could see the skin stuck in the zipper. Since no one would get that close to help him we handed him a set of vice grips and he had to yank it down to get it out. The screams he let out still haunt me to this day, I am very careful each time I take a leak

No but a buddy of mine was in a real hurry and zipped his member into his zipper. He pulled it up very fast and you could see the skin stuck in the zipper. Since no one would get that close to help him we handed him a set of vice grips and he had to yank it down to get it out. The screams he let out still haunt me to this day, I am very careful each time I take a leak

Like ben stiller in theres something about mary ? That has horrific ... We got a bleeder..

Its been too long without any responses. Doesnt anyone care anymore about the little rodent. Maybe bake at 250 for 35 minutes with some olive oil and tabasco then garnish with oranges and basil. Oh yeah dont forget to remove the head and fur before cooking. Yummy.

People want to give a little chipmunk hookers and blow.

And we got a guy from WV in here with a pic of a deer with a birthday hat. I know the tumbleweed is the WV State official family tree, but I am getting nervous.

It's starting to seem like the forum is shifting a little towards the Pine Barrens.

I think some of us are going through withdrawl. It has been several months since hunting season ended. We have not been able to shoot, stomp, freeze, stab, drown, microwave, rabbit punch or otherwise dispatch any creatures for a while. Have a heart, save the hookers and blow.