I bought 5 pmags and 1 could only hold 14 rounds.  I called them and they told me to send it back. They told me that they had the gunsmith unpin it and put it back together and was fine.  I suspect that the spring was bound up and could only hold 14 rounds. Unpinning it  and pulling the spring back out was the fix.  Rebel was great to deal with great customer service.  By the way I paid $35 for each mag at the time of all the craziness 

I ordered a few of them last year, They are great company to deal with. I had to do a minor modifacation to allow 15 rounds. Very simple fix. I saw they had these back on line for sale, and was going to post it, but decided not to...Guess triton200 beat me to it.

What was the fix?

I just ordered 4 from midwestpx. Nice price.

I was hesitant to order from riflegear because it seamed like their mod wasnt very permenant, with them being able to remove the pin and make adjustments. Maybe the same can be done with midwest's, but I have not heard about it.

I just ordered 4 from midwestpx. Nice price.

I was hesitant to order from riflegear because it seamed like their mod wasnt very permenant, with them being able to remove the pin and make adjustments. Maybe the same can be done with midwest's, but I have not heard about it.

Our first gen design was about as easy as theirs.  We're on the fourth iteration now and I can say definitively that the current gen that we're producing are much harder to undo and typically result in a broken magazine.

Just cancelled my order with Riflegear and reordered through PX. Wanted to give a forum vendor the business instead not to mention it sounds like a better mod to the mag.

I look forward to getting my order from PX and thanks for letting us know about the forum vendor having them.