nitrospaz9

Other hobbies.

Way too many toys I mean hobbies not enough time.  My kids are always my first choice.  I always say to my self time to down size and sell some stuff, but then I think my kids will get all my cool crap.  Or they will think its just crap.

Atv

guns

rc trucks

golf

video games

f-150

wood working.....just to name a few

Besides guns:

Motorcycle riding (although I got into an accident and have a difficult time getting back on.  I think I need to find other people to ride with so I can improve my riding skills).

Video games

Fast cars

Scuba diving

Grilling

Tinkering with stuff (the reason why most of my guns are not stock)

Besides shooting:

Reloading, new hobby after getting into shooting

Harleys, local or X-Country

Hang Gliding

Drums (Been playing for 35 years)

Travel (7 -9 vacations a year, looking to double that in the next few years)

Skiing

Few more, but need more hours in the day to get them in.. lol

I have a lot if hobbies, but what I have time for now with two kids and work are:

Running-currently training for a half marathon

Cooking-cooked at a nice Italian restaurant and learned a lot of things.

Tattoos-I just can't stop

Besides guns and ammo:

Photography

Ham Radio (My call is N2ICZ, General License)  Talk all the time to other crazy hams in Eastern Europe.  All in morse code.

Playing old rock and country tunes on the bass guitar

My wife says that annoying the living s**t out of her is apparently one of my hobbies...after 24 years I can't see how this is possible, right? :)

I always find time for my children and hopefully my grand kids one day.

Aquariums fresh and saltwater have been my biggest hobby for years. I was into hardcore reef tanks for a while but after a few years but it was very time consuming and very expensive. I still have a freshwater community tank and a basic saltwater tank. I shut down my reef and sold off a bunch of equipment to buys my first two guns.

I like to hook up with local people and go on a day-long tour around the Lehigh Valley storming all of the offices of our "State" and US representatives and Senators. To the extent we can in a day, for two people not in the same districts (as defined differently) we might be after 10 offices total, with a 150 mile zig-zag journey although never being more than 40 miles from home.

My wife and mother-in-law watch korean drama shows all day, every day haha.  While they're occupied with k-dramas, I'm usually hanging out with my son or doing research for my next purchase.

Before guns I was an avid car enthusiast - mostly rally/drifting related or anything with a turbo charger - and played a lot of guitar.  Before cars and guitar playing I was heavily into martial arts; mostly taekwondo (I was an instructor for 4-5 years between 2 schools and competed nationally) and was a student of a few other disciplines like muay thai and MMA.

Now, after gaining a considerable amount of weight after my son was born, I've gotten into grilling.  So every weekend I'm out back with a 6 pack and my weber.

BTW, most all k-pop sounds EXACTLY the same!  I'm korean... and I can't stand korean music anymore...

My wife and mother-in-law watch korean drama shows all day, every day haha. While they're occupied with k-dramas, I'm usually hanging out with my son or doing research for my next purchase.

Before guns I was an avid car enthusiast - mostly rally/drifting related or anything with a turbo charger - and played a lot of guitar. Before cars and guitar playing I was heavily into martial arts; mostly taekwondo (I was an instructor for 4-5 years between 2 schools and competed nationally) and was a student of a few other disciplines like muay thai and MMA.

Now, after gaining a considerable amount of weight after my son was born, I've gotten into grilling. So every weekend I'm out back with a 6 pack and my weber.

BTW, most all k-pop sounds EXACTLY the same! I'm korean... and I can't stand korean music anymore...

You think K pop is bad? Listen to a little J pop and you'll go running back.

There was an article recently about how Korean pop culture has totally overshadowed Japanese. So true. It's all better in Korea. I'm half Japanese, btw.

My favorite is 대장금. 이영애 Is very cute.

You think K pop is bad? Listen to a little J pop and you'll go running back.

There was an article recently about how Korean pop culture has totally overshadowed Japanese. So true. It's all better in Korea. I'm half Japanese, btw.

My favorite is 대장금. 이영애 Is very cute.

Haha yeah..  I work for a japanese company and my higher ups are always making fun of j-pop.  They seem to be really into korean dramas and music.

I tried getting into the dramas, but everytime I sit with the wife to watch I either fall asleep or end up on my phone looking at gun sites lol. 

Any of you going to the sussex hamfest on July 14?

Too far for me.  I'm way down here in Cape May County. 

I was going to go to the SCARA(http://www.k2br.org) hamfest on July 20th, but it appears they postponed it until further notice.  I don't know what that's all about. 

Wanted to go to Dayton this year but couldn't coordinate with some of my local ham friends. 

So I have a pretty odd hobby that ive been doing sinse I was about 6 or 7 I collect business cards and at last count about 6 months ago i have about 1.3 Million . I hope one day to be put in the Guinness Book of World Records. The current record is a bit over 900,000 but the owner of the collection has passed away and i know I have more at the moment but Im waiting till I have amassed enough to make sure they next guy has to work for it. I have business cards from former presidents,politicians mayors,governors you name it i got it for the most part haha There are some I am still searching for but are pretty rare to come across but I'll get them sooner or later.