Cemeterys Gun Blob

NJ Muzzleloading Ammo Company Raided

Seems that DHS raided a NJ Ammo Manufacturer this morning.......

Anybody have any info?

Sounds like you do.    First I've heard of it.

Basically the person said that DHS raided them this morning, took their computer and was talking with them in the shop. That was the last thing she posted. 

I would imagine they're either exercising their right to remain silent or DHS probably told them to not say anything. 

has anybody even heard of the store before???   wonder if it's going to turn out to be something stupid, like too much BP without a LEUP (Low Explosives User's Permit) which is required IIRC if you are storing more than a certain amount of BP..nevermind the approved Magazine for storage

even if it was, that'd be a job for batf, not dhs........

Point is all we have so far is a one-line claim on facebook, from someone nobody has ever heard of before that they were being "Raided by DHS"

This was just posted by Frank from NJ2AS

*** NJ FAMILY SAFE FOR NOW

I just want to give everyone an update on the situation that was posted yesterday. For those of you who did not see it, the home and business of a gentleman who manufactures bullets in New Jersey were visited by Homeland Security. It appears to have been based on circumstances that were misinterpreted and some regulations that may have changed that the owner was not aware of. This all remains to be worked out. I just want you to know that I have been in touch with the family and that they are safe but understandably upset. No one has been arrested and hopefully this entire situation will be resolved quickly.

The most important thing that we can do for the family right now is to wait. There have been several rumors floating around. They are false and the family asks that you please not spread them. They are very optimistic that this will turn out to be nothing but a bad mistake. For their sake, I would ask you to not react to stories and rumors. I will be happy to pass along any information they decide to share, but at this point, there is nothing to be gained by discussing it further.

On behalf of the family, I would like to thank everyone for your concern. positive thoughts and prayers are of course always appreciated, but for now they would like to put this to rest. The family sincerely appreciates your cooperation. Thank you.