Bambinomontana

Tony Soprano dead

My parents met him once, he talked baseball with my dad for a while (big Yankees fan), said he was the most down to earth normal guy you could ever meet. Such a shame to see a person like that go so young. Rest in Peace Jim.

Yea, was talking about this with the Wife and Kid, they said he was a really nice guy and sociable with them. Another one that was really cool with them was Christopher Maloney and Ice T..

Of course flags are going to be half staff according to Christie....what a joke. Should be reserved for those far more important. He was an actor...big deal

This pissed me off when I hear it..  I have had a few request we do Water Salutes for flights that were for retiring crew members or fallen service men and I won't do it. I already had the request for it on Jame's flight, Can't say it won't happen, but I turned the request down from those that asked me.  Just total BS, It takes away from all who deserve these acknowledgments.