triton200

Bachelor party tomorrow

My guys are throwing me my bachelor party tomorrow night at my local range. Im excited to get everyone out to shoot together. Only down side is it will be a long day of cleaning my guns tomorrow. Question should we just blast away, or should i make up a competition? Me personally the days of blasting away are gone and im into perfecting my form.

My 2 AR's, AR 22  Sig 225,226, 22mag Revo, 410, 20gauge . My one buddy is a pus so i might bring the pellet gun for him. I think thats it for guns, and i might pick up new one while im there.

The range is Hague's in West Deptford. I wish we could of went to an outdoor one then the fun we could of had...

i wouldnt let some strippers shoot my guns .. they tend to have no brains and get so excited when they shoot one round :mole:   then the sweeping comes around

That's why you only load 1 round at a time

Ya shot my guns and ammo. But they footed the bill. Im the only one with any guns, except one buddy has a BB gun. But after last night i think we have a few more guys on our side. We all had a blast wasn't a piece of paper safe lol. Now i have to restock my ammo amazing how fast 500rds 22 300rds 9 and 600rds 556 go.

Ya shot my guns and ammo. But they footed the bill. Im the only one with any guns, except one buddy has a BB gun. But after last night i think we have a few more guys on our side. We all had a blast wasn't a piece of paper safe lol. Now i have to restock my ammo amazing how fast 500rds 22 300rds 9 and 600rds 556 go.

Bout as quick as the coin would have went on lap dances if you went to the gentleman's club. 

Wow crazy I had full blown whores blow job Betty's pure nudity all rentable lol; can't imagine a bachelor party with out naked broads

I don't think you were descriptive enough about what happened at you party....lol.   I second your opinion though.

Should have been a boobs and bullets party, either way hope you had a good time.

Thanks guys. It was a good time with friends and family. I'm one of the weird ones not into strippers. But it would've been fun with some topless shooting!

I'm actually not into them either. Yes, we are in the minority. It's kind of creepy for me to have another human pretend to desire me sexually to elicit a sexual response and a dollar bill. I feel bad for these people. I am not judging them, I just don't think I have the dollar they are looking for.

For mine we rented a party bus, had 10 guys, 2 strippers and 2 morally casual girls. Packed it with booze and hit a few bars and strip clubs. I'm not really a strip club guy but I think for bachelor parties they are needed.

Some crazy s**t happened that night for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Unless you have some serious coin for high price call girls, most of the hoes I ever seen were skanky nasty hosts to god knows what kind of microorganisms. No thanks.

As for strippers, I always wondered why anyone would drop a lot of cash to just drive home with a bunch of wood....