scarecrow

New Bicycle

Have not been on a bicycle in the last 40 years. I loved riding my bike when I was a kid. Only had one new one but of course it got stolen so all the rest were  second hand. The rich kids had Schwinn’s and English racers. Saw this bike in Wal-Mart and had to have it. It’s retro but has 7 speeds and hand brakes. I’m totally surprised how much I like riding it. LOL, I would ride it to the range if only it was closer.

post-5131-0-53992900-1371930745_thumb.jpg

Have any worthless baseball cards??  LOL

Cool looking bike, I had the opposite problem, I tried trowing one of my bikes away when I was a kid living in Pearce Manor in Elizabeth back in the 70's. Tosse it the dumpers and every time someone would bring it back to me. Doubt that would happen these days..

Have any worthless baseball cards??  LOL

Cool looking bike, I had the opposite problem, I tried trowing one of my bikes away when I was a kid living in Pearce Manor in Elizabeth back in the 70's. Tosse it the dumpers and every time someone would bring it back to me. Doubt that would happen these days..

Lucky you lived in Pierce Manor.  If you lived in Pioneer Homes they would have made it disappear for you even if you weren't throwing it away. 

Have not been on a bicycle in the last 40 years. I loved riding my bike when I was a kid. Only had one new one but of course it got stolen so all the rest were  second hand. The rich kids had Schwinn’s and English racers. Saw this bike in Wal-Mart and had to have it. It’s retro but has 7 speeds and hand brakes. I’m totally surprised how much I like riding it. LOL, I would ride it to the range if only it was closer.

I would love to see you riding your bike to the range with a couple of AR's strapped to your back. lol

Yah love it!

"I would love to see you riding your bike to the range with a couple of AR's strapped to your back. lol"

I am with you only my load will be AK!!.

Only about two things I enjoy = shooting and riding my road bike or cruiser bike. You gotta keep making those endorfins.

(OK sex and beer are great also.)

Peace.