Sign in to follow this  
dman2112

Back from Prarie dog hunt in AX. What a view!

Sounds like you grew up in NJ....  many from other parts usually let the preacher preach. 

thats fine but a mind altering substance and a firearm normally do not mix and should not be condoned, arent we supposed to be a responsible community.  i just feel as many others do that alcohol and firearms should be enjoyed separately go ahead and shoot all you want but as soon as you start to drink the guns should go away.   but hey no one has to listen to me its a strong opinion i have if someone gets drunk and screws around its on them but makes us all look bad..

Lot of fun! Wouldn't think of Arizona for prairie dog though. Been to S. Dakota. Private property, semi-guided, my Rem. 700 in 6mm, Win. 70 Coyote .223 and TC Encore .223. Dragged a trailer, camped (state park, no electric for AC so wife wasn't happy) saw Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument (?) , toured the Black Hills  and a lot more. Nice trip!

thats fine but a mind altering substance and a firearm normally do not mix and should not be condoned, arent we supposed to be a responsible community.  i just feel as many others do that alcohol and firearms should be enjoyed separately go ahead and shoot all you want but as soon as you start to drink the guns should go away.   but hey no one has to listen to me its a strong opinion i have if someone gets drunk and screws around its on them but makes us all look bad..

Like I said... you must have been born and raised in Jersey 'cause you're all worked up about a picture... most likely taken at the end of the shoot while a bunch a guys are hanging out relaxing as they are cleaning up... or not.  But you know what they say about assuming...

We all know about alcohol and firearms... pretty much just the choir in here if I am not mistaken...

Thank you Beirgut. You seem to be one of the rational non-angry bunch of this forum. Oops! My bad. There goes another warning! Thank you moderator can I have another!!

Yes I grew up in NJ, and lived in other areas if the country that has allowed me to see how screwed up this place is. Politically as well as culturally.

My trip was awesome! And to the mommies on this board we were packing up out gear and leaving to go take a siesta as it was mid-day and 114 degrees.